Tariffs and Markups in Retailing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arpita Chatterjee & Rafael Dix-Carneiro & Jade Vichyanond, 2013.
"Multi-product Firms and Exchange Rate Fluctuations,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 77-110, May.
- Arpita Chatterjee & Rafael Dix-Carneiro & Jade Vichyanond, 2012. "Multi-Product Firms and Exchange Rate Fluctuations," Discussion Papers 2012-29, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2012. "Imports and the structure of retail markets," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1431-1455, November.
- Eike Berner & Laura Birg & Dominik Boddin, 2017.
"Retailers and Consumers: The Pass-through of Import Price Changes,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(7), pages 1314-1344, July.
- Berner, Eike & Birg, Laura, 2012. "Retailers and Consumers: The pass-through of import price changes," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 133, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Berner, Eike & Birg, Laura & Boddin, Dominik, 2016. "Retailers and Consumers: The pass-through of import price changes," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 133 [rev.], University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Sridhar Moorthy, 2005. "A General Theory of Pass-Through in Channels with Category Management and Retail Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 110-122, August.
More about this item
KeywordsVariable Markups; Retailing; Trade Policy;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpl:wpaper:1604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Cole). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decplus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.