|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Princeton, New Jersey (United States)
: (609) 258-4000
001 Fisher Hall, Princeton, NJ 08544-1021
RePEc:edi:deprius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Maurice Obstfeld & Haonan Zhou, 2019.
"Covered Interest Parity Deviations: Macrofinancial Determinants,"
IMF Working Papers
19/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Obstfeld, Maurice & Zhou, Haonan, 2019. "Covered Interest Parity deviations: Macrofinancial determinants," CEPR Discussion Papers 13886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eugenio M. Cerutti & Maurice Obstfeld & Haonan Zhou, 2019. "Covered Interest Parity Deviations: Macrofinancial Determinants," NBER Working Papers 26129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Haonan Zhou, 2018. "The Global Banking Network: What is Behind the Increasing Regionalization Trend?," IMF Working Papers 18/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Haonan Zhou, 2018. "Cross-border Banking and the Circumvention of Macroprudential and Capital Control Measures," IMF Working Papers 18/217, International Monetary Fund.
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Haonan Zhou, 2017. "The Global Banking Network in the Aftermath of the Crisis: Is There Evidence of De-globalization?," IMF Working Papers 17/232, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Haonan Zhou, 2017.
"The Global Banking Network in the Aftermath of the Crisis: Is There Evidence of De-globalization?,"
IMF Working Papers
17/232, International Monetary Fund.
- Melle Bijlsma & Malka de Castro Campos & Raymond Chaudron & David-Jan Jansen, 2019. "Building a multilayer macro-network for the Netherlands: A new way of looking at financial accounts and international investment position data," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Are post-crisis statistical initiatives completed?, volume 49 Bank for International Settlements.
- McCauley, Robert N. & Bénétrix, Agustín S. & McGuire, Patrick M. & von Peter, Goetz, 2019.
"Financial deglobalisation in banking?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 116-131.
- Robert Neil McCauley & Agustín S Bénétrix & Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2017. "Financial deglobalisation in banking?," BIS Working Papers 650, Bank for International Settlements.
- Robert N. McCauley & Agustín S. Bénétrix & Patrick M. McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2017. "Financial deglobalisation in banking?," Trinity Economics Papers tep1717, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Catherine Koch & Swapan-Kumar Pradhan, 2018. "The growing footprint of EME banks in the international banking system," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva, 2019. "Global Banking, Financial Spillovers, and Macroprudential Policy Coordination," BIS Working Papers 764, Bank for International Settlements.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva, 2018. "Financial spillovers, spillbacks, and the scope for international macroprudential policy coordination," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 97, December.
- Peter A.G. van Bergeijk, 2019. "Deglobalization 2.0," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 18560.
- Alessandro Schiavone, 2018. "Estimating the contagion effect through the portfolio channel using a network approach," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 429, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- I. Shaker E. & И. Шакер Е., 2019. "Роль стандартизированного подхода к измерению кредитного риска контрагента (Базель III) в целях создания условий для экономического роста России // The Role of the Standardized Approach to Measuring t," Экономика. Налоги. Право // Economics, taxes & law, ФГОБУ "Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации" // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 12(3), pages 144-153.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (3) 2019-02-11 2019-08-19 2019-08-26. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (3) 2018-10-29 2019-08-19 2019-08-26. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2018-04-02
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2018-10-29
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2018-10-29
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2018-04-02
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2018-04-02
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Haonan Zhou should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.