Department of Economics Indiana, Pennsylvania (United States)
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
213 McElhaney Hall, Indiana, PA 15705
RePEc:edi:ediupus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Yaya Sissoko & Brian W. Sloboda, 2016. "Employment Dynamics by Gender in Pennsylvania since the Great Recession," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 46(1), pages 91-106, Winter.
- Brahmasrene, Tantatape & Huang, Jui-Chi & Sissoko, Yaya, 2014. "Crude oil prices and exchange rates: Causality, variance decomposition and impulse response," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 407-412.
- Yaya Sissoko & Niloufer Sohrabji, 2012. "Current Account Sustainability of ECOWAS Countries," The African Finance Journal, Africagrowth Institute, vol. 14(2), pages 1-22.
- Mete Feridun & Yaya Sissoko, 2011. "Impact of FDI on Economic Development: A Causality Analysis for Singapore, 1976 – 2002," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 4(1), pages 7-17, March.
- Yaya Sissoko & David Yerger, 2010. "West Africa’s Evolving Competitive Exposure in U.S. Import Markets," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(1), pages 11-23, February.
- Sissoko, Yaya & Dibooglu, Sel, 2006. "The exchange rate system and macroeconomic fluctuations in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 141-156, June.
RePEc:srs:fichap:v1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Brahmasrene, Tantatape & Huang, Jui-Chi & Sissoko, Yaya, 2014.
"Crude oil prices and exchange rates: Causality, variance decomposition and impulse response,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 407-412.
- Deeney, Peter & Cummins, Mark & Dowling, Michael & Bermingham, Adam, 2015. "Sentiment in oil markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 179-185.
- Vitaly Pershin & Juan Carlos Molero & Fernando PÃ©rez de Gracia, 2015.
"Exploring the oil prices and exchange rates nexus in some African economies,"
Faculty Working Papers
01/15, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Pershin, Vitaly & Molero, Juan Carlos & de Gracia, Fernando Perez, 2016. "Exploring the oil prices and exchange rates nexus in some African economies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 166-180.
- Razmi, Fatemeh & Azali, M. & Chin, Lee & Shah Habibullah, Muzafar, 2016. "The role of monetary transmission channels in transmitting oil price shocks to prices in ASEAN-4 countries during pre- and post-global financial crisis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 581-591.
- Chen, Hongtao & Liu, Li & Wang, Yudong & Zhu, Yingming, 2016. "Oil price shocks and U.S. dollar exchange rates," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1036-1048.
- Fredj Jawadi & WaÃ«l Louhichi & Hachmi Ben Ameur & Abdoulkarim Idi Cheffou, 2017.
"On Oil-US Exchange Rate Volatility Relationships: an Intradaily Analysis,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2017-11, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Jawadi, Fredj & Louhichi, Waël & Ameur, Hachmi Ben & Cheffou, Abdoulkarim Idi, 2016. "On oil-US exchange rate volatility relationships: An intraday analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 329-334.
- Mensi, Walid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Al-Yahyaee, Khamis Hamed & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2017. "Oil and foreign exchange market tail dependence and risk spillovers for MENA, emerging and developed countries: VMD decomposition based copulas," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 476-495.
- Tokic, Damir, 2015. "The 2014 oil bust: Causes and consequences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 162-169.
- Han, Liyan & Lv, Qiuna & Yin, Libo, 2017. "Can investor attention predict oil prices?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 547-558.
- KILICARSLAN Zerrin & DUMRUL Yasemin, 2017. "Macroeconomic Impacts Of Oil Price Shocks: An Empirical Analysis Based On The Svar Models," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 69(5), pages 55-72, December.
- Zhihua Ding & Caicai Feng & Zhenhua Liu & Guangqiang Wang & Lingyun He & Manzhi Liu, 2017. "Coal price fluctuation mechanism in China based on system dynamics model," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 85(2), pages 1151-1167, January.
- Yin, Libo & Yang, Qingyuan, 2016. "Predicting the oil prices: Do technical indicators help?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 338-350.
- Li, Xiao-Ping & Zhou, Chun-Yang & Wu, Chong-Feng, 2017. "Jump spillover between oil prices and exchange rates," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 486(C), pages 656-667.
- Jiang, Jiaqi & Gu, Rongbao, 2016. "Asymmetrical long-run dependence between oil price and US dollar exchange rate—Based on structural oil shocks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 456(C), pages 75-89.
- Aurelio F. Bariviera & Luciano Zunino & Osvaldo A. Rosso, 2017.
"Crude oil market and geopolitical events: an analysis based on information-theory-based quantifiers,"
- Aurelio F. Bariviera & Luciano Zunino & Osvaldo A. Rosso, 2016. "Crude Oil Market And Geopolitical Events: An Analysis Based On Information-Theory-Based Quantifiers," Fuzzy Economic Review, International Association for Fuzzy-set Management and Economy (SIGEF), vol. 21(1), pages 41-51, May.
- Jose Eduardo Gomez-Gonzalez & Jorge Hirs-Garzon & Jorge M. Uribe, 2017. "Dynamic Connectedness and Causality between Oil prices and Exchange Rates," Borradores de Economia 1025, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Huang, Shupei & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Wen, Shaobo & Hao, Xiaoqing, 2017. "The multiscale impact of exchange rates on the oil-stock nexus: Evidence from China and Russia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 667-678.
- Mete Feridun & Yaya Sissoko, 2011.
"Impact of FDI on Economic Development: A Causality Analysis for Singapore, 1976 – 2002,"
International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR),
Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 4(1), pages 7-17, March.
- Betty Annan & William Bekoe & Edward Nketiah-Amponsah, 2013. "Determinants of Tax Evasion in Ghana: 1970-2010," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(3), pages 97-121, December.
- Zuzana Gallová & Daniel Stavárek, 2010. "Modeling Of Causal Relationships Between Foreign Direct Investement, Export And Economic Growth For Slovenia," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 6, pages 489-498.
- V. U. Duc Cong & Kihwan Lee & V. U. Hoang Long, 2016. "An Empirical Analysis of the Prominent Roles of Taxations in the Synchronicity on Boost of Maritime Industry in Singapore," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 118-131.
- Abdouli, Mohamed & Hammami, Sami, 2017. "Investigating the causality links between environmental quality, foreign direct investment and economic growth in MENA countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 264-278.
- Sissoko, Yaya & Dibooglu, Sel, 2006.
"The exchange rate system and macroeconomic fluctuations in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 141-156, June.
- Ibarra, Carlos A., 2011. "Import elasticities and the external constraint in Mexico," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 363-377, September.
- Gilles Duffrenot & Kimiko Sugimoto, 2010. "Pegging the future West African single currency in regard to internal/external competitiveness: a counterfactual analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp974, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Rasaki, Mutiu Gbade & Malikane, Christopher, 2015. "Macroeconomic shocks and fluctuations in African economies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 675-696.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yaya Sissoko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.