Impact of FDI on Economic Development: A Causality Analysis for Singapore, 1976 – 2002
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Mello, Luiz R, Jr, 1999.
"Foreign Direct Investment-Led Growth: Evidence from Time Series and Panel Data,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 133-151, January.
- L.R. de Mello Jr., 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment-Led Growth: Evidence from Time Series and Panel Data," Studies in Economics 9615, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Luiz de Mello, 1997. "Foreign direct investment in developing countries and growth: A selective survey," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-34.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuzana Gallová & Daniel Stavárek, 2010. "Modeling Of Causal Relationships Between Foreign Direct Investement, Export And Economic Growth For Slovenia," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 6, pages 489-498.
- V. U. Duc Cong & Kihwan Lee & V. U. Hoang Long, 2016. "An Empirical Analysis of the Prominent Roles of Taxations in the Synchronicity on Boost of Maritime Industry in Singapore," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 118-131.
- Betty Annan & William Bekoe & Edward Nketiah-Amponsah, 2013. "Determinants of Tax Evasion in Ghana: 1970-2010," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(3), pages 97-121, December.
- Abdouli, Mohamed & Hammami, Sami, 2017. "Investigating the causality links between environmental quality, foreign direct investment and economic growth in MENA countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 264-278.
More about this item
KeywordsGranger Causality; Vector Auto Regression; Economic Growth;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tei:journl:v:4:y:2011:i:1:p:7-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostas Stergidis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbikagr.html .