|Srinivas Goli, Assistant Professor, Population Studies Centre for the Study of Regional Development School of Social Science (SSS) Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Phone No: 91+7042181232|
Centre for the Study of Regional Development New Delhi, India
Jawaharlal Nehru University
RePEc:edi:crjnuin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Perianayagam, Arokiasamy & Goli, Srinivas, 2013. "Health insurance and health care in India: a supply-demand perspective," MPRA Paper 51103, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Oct 2013.
- Singh, Deepti & Goli, Srinivas, 2013. "Familial Power Relations, Popularity of Female Sterilization and Fertility Decline in Andhra Pradesh: A Cultural Understanding," MPRA Paper 53613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goli, Srinivas & Perianayagam, Arokiasamy & Bhemeshawar, Reddy, 2013. "Socioeconomic Progress across the Major Indian states: Converging or Diverging," MPRA Paper 48978, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2013.
- Goli, Srinivas, 2011. "Conundrums in public distribution system in India: an assessment by states and social groups," MPRA Paper 53450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Deepti & Goli, Srinivas & T.V., Sekher, 2011. "Double burden of nutritional disorder among Indian women: an assessment of differentials and determinants," MPRA Paper 53447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goli, Srinivas & Arokiasamy, Perianayagam, 2014. "Trends in health and health inequalities among major states of India: assessing progress through convergence models," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 143-168, April.
- Arokiasamy Perianayagam & Srinivas Goli, 2012. "Provisional results of the 2011 Census of India: Slowdown in growth, ascent in literacy, but more missing girls," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(10), pages 785-801, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Goli, Srinivas & Arokiasamy, Perianayagam, 2014.
"Trends in health and health inequalities among major states of India: assessing progress through convergence models,"
Health Economics, Policy and Law,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 143-168, April.
- José Villaverde & Adolfo Maza & María Hierro, 2014. "Health care expenditure disparities in the European Union and underlying factors: a distribution dynamics approach," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 251-268, September.
- Sergey Timonin & Inna Danilova & Evgeny Andreev & Vladimir M. Shkolnikov, 2017. "Recent Mortality Trend Reversal in Russia: Are Regions Following the Same Tempo?," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 33(5), pages 733-763, December.
- Srinivas, Goli, 2014. "Demographic convergence and its linkage with health inequalities in India," MPRA Paper 79823, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Dec 2014.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (1) 2013-08-16. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2013-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2013-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2013-08-16. Author is listed
- NEP-SPO: Sports & Economics (1) 2013-08-16. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Srinivas Goli should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.