Report NEP-PBE-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fève, P. & Matheron, J. & Sahuc,J-G., 2013. "The Laffer Curve in an Incomplete-Market Economy," Working papers 438, Banque de France.
- Ivanyna, Maksym & Shah, Anwar, 2013. "How close is your government to its people? Worldwide indicators on localization and decentralization," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-38, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Weinreich, Daniel, 2013. "The perception of distributive fairness and optimal taxation under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 48912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escobari, Diego & Mollick, André Varella, 2013. "Output Growth and Unexpected Government Expenditures," MPRA Paper 48969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hae:wpaper:2013-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fève, P. & Matheron, J. & Sahuc,J-G., 2013. "Strict Fiscal Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: The Case of Social VAT," Working papers 439, Banque de France.
- Dan Breznitz & Amos Zehavi, 2013. "What Does Politics Have to Do with Innovation? Economic Distribution and Innovation Policy in OECD Countries," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 303, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Goli, Srinivas & Perianayagam, Arokiasamy & Bhemeshawar, Reddy, 2013. "Socioeconomic Progress across the Major Indian states: Converging or Diverging," MPRA Paper 48978, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2013.
- Drydakis, Nick, 2013. "The Effect of Sexual Activity on Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 7529, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Knoll, Martin, 2013. "The heavily indebted poor countries and the multilateral debt relief initiative: A test case for the validity of the debt overhang hypothesis," Discussion Papers 2013/11, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.