(50%) Institut Louis BachelierParis, France
RePEc:edi:ilbacfr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Centre de Recherche en Économie et Management (CREM)Rennes/Caen, France
: 02 23 23 35 47
02 23 23 35 99
7, place Hoche, 35065 RENNES Cedex
RePEc:edi:crmrefr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Gallic, Ewen & Vermandel, Gauthier, 2017. "Weather Shocks, Climate Change and Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 81230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ewen Gallic & Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Gauthier Vermandel, 2017.
"L’impact de la crise fiancière sur la performance de la politique monétaire conventionnelle de la zone euro,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen)
2017-06, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Ewen Gallic & Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Gauthier Vermandel, 2017. "L’impact de la crise financière sur la performance de la politique monétaire conventionnelle de la zone euro," Post-Print halshs-01683686, HAL.
- Arthur Charpentier & Ewen Gallic, 2016. "Kernel density estimation based on Ripley’s correction," Post-Print halshs-01238499, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2017-09-17. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2017-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2017-09-17. Author is listed
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2016-02-29. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2017-09-17. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2017-09-17. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ewen Gallic should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.