Report NEP-AGR-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Boulanger & Hasan Dudu & Emanuele Ferrari & Mainar Causape Alfredo & Ilaria Proietti, 2017. "Boosting the Fertilizer Production in Kenya: a CGE analysis," JRC Working Papers JRC104685, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- F. El Hadad-Gauthier & Myriam-Emilie Kessari & G. Palma & Leila Temri & S. Tozanli, 2016. "Towards a sustainable convention: values and practices in the French stone fruits’value chain," Post-Print hal-01407267, HAL.
- Mamoon, Dawood & Ijaz, Kinza, 2017. "How Climate Change and Agriculture Fares with Food Security in Pakistan?," MPRA Paper 81346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nolte, Kerstin & Sipangule, Kacana, 2017. "Land use competition in Sub-Saharan Africa's rural areas," PEGNet Policy Briefs 10/2017, PEGNet - Poverty Reduction, Equity and Growth Network, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Martina Sartori & Davide Geneletti & Stefano Schiavo & Rocco Scolozzi, 2017. "To what extent will climate and land-use change affect EU-28 agriculture? A computable general equilibrium analysis," IEFE Working Papers 98, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Mihai, Florin-Constantin & Taherzadeh, Mohammad, 2017. "Rural Waste Management Issues at Global Level(Introductory chapter)," MPRA Paper 81234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Cuong Nguyen-Viet, 2016. "Does Urbanization Reduce Rural Poverty? Evidence from Vietnam," Post-Print halshs-01384725, HAL.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2017. "Spatial and seasonal equilibrium harvesting in quota-managed multispecies fisheries," ISU General Staff Papers 201708300700001033, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Magali Aubert & Geoffroy Enjolras, 2016. "Which stability for marketing channels ? The case of short food supply chains in French agriculture," Post-Print hal-01404562, HAL.
- Gallic, Ewen & Vermandel, Gauthier, 2017. "Weather Shocks, Climate Change and Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 81230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- von Heyking, Carl-Anton & Jaghdani, Tinoush Jamali, 2017. "Expansion of photovoltaic technology (PV) as a solution for water energy nexus in rural areas of Iran: Comparative case study between Germany and Iran," DARE Discussion Papers 1709, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Nadia Cuffaro, 2017. "Land Inequality And Growth: Meta-Analysis And Relevance For Contemporary Development In Africa," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0222, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.