Report NEP-CBA-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Polo, Andrea & PeydrÃ³, JosÃ©-Luis & Sette, Enrico, 2017. "Monetary Policy at Work: Security and Credit Application Registers Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 12011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kerssenfischer, Mark, 2017. "The effects of US monetary policy shocks: Applying external instrument identification to a dynamic factor model," Discussion Papers 08/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Federico Nucera & Andre Lucas & Julia Schaumburg & Bernd Schwaab, 2017. "Do Negative Interest Rates Make Banks Less Safe?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-041/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lucas Hafemann & Peter Tillmann, 2017. "The aggregate and country-speci c e ectiveness of ECB policy: evidence from an external instruments (VAR) approach," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201720, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Lakdawala, Aeimit & Wu, Shu, 2017. "Federal Reserve Credibility and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," MPRA Paper 78253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lakdawala, Aeimit, 2016. "Decomposing the Effects of Monetary Policy Using an External Instruments SVAR," MPRA Paper 78254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Eusepi & Bruce Preston, 2017. "Fiscal foundations of inflation: Imperfect knowledge," CAMA Working Papers 2017-34, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Claudio Borio & Boris Hofmann, 2017. "Is monetary policy less effective when interest rates are persistently low?," BIS Working Papers 628, Bank for International Settlements.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill & Russell Wong, 2017. "A Tractable Model of Monetary Exchange with Ex-Post Heterogeneity," Working Paper 17-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Dedola, Luca & Rivolta, Giulia & Stracca, Livio, 2017. "If the Fed sneezes, who catches a cold?," Working Paper Series 2050, European Central Bank.
- Ewen Gallic & Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Gauthier Vermandel, 2017. "L’impact de la crise fiancière sur la performance de la politique monétaire conventionnelle de la zone euro," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2017-06, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.