Do Negative Interest Rates Make Banks Less Safe?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"The Aftermath of Financial Crises,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 466-472, May.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2008.
"Las secuelas de las crisis financieras
[The aftermath of financial crisis]," MPRA Paper 13695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," Scholarly Articles 11129155, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 7209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 14656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2008. "Las secuelas de las crisis financieras
- Andre Lucas & Julia Schaumburg & Bernd Schwaab, 2016. "Bank Business Models at Zero Interest Rates," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-066/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Acharya, Viral & Plantin, Guillaume, 2017. "Monetary easing and financial instability," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 70715, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:oup:rfinst:v:30:y:2017:i:1:p:48-79. is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Brownlees & Robert F. Engle, 2017.
"SRISK: A Conditional Capital Shortfall Measure of Systemic Risk,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(1), pages 48-79.
- Brownlees, Christian & Engle, Robert F., 2017. "SRISK: a conditional capital shortfall measure of systemic risk," ESRB Working Paper Series 37, European Systemic Risk Board.
More about this item
Keywordsnegative interest rates; bank business model; systemic risk; unconventional monetary policy measures;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2017-05-07 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2017-05-07 (Central Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20170041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.