Report NEP-BAN-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabiano Schivardi & Enrico Sette & Guido Tabellini, 2017. "Credit Misallocation During the European Financial Crisis," Working Papers 600, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Iftekhar HASAN & Jean-Loup SOULA, 2017. "Technical Efficiency in Bank Liquidity Creation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2017-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Òscar Jordà & Björn Richter & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2017. "Bank Capital Redux: Solvency, Liquidity, and Crisis," NBER Working Papers 23287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Damiano Bruno Silipo & Giovanni Verga & Sviatlana Hlebik, 2017. "Confidence And Overconfidence In Banking," Working Papers 201703, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Stephan Binder & Ricardo Sousa, 2017. "External debt composition and domestic credit cycles," BIS Working Papers 627, Bank for International Settlements.
- José-Luis Peydró & Andrea Polo & Sette Enrico, 2017. "Monetary policy at work: Security and credit application registers evidence," Economics Working Papers 1565, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2020.
- Federico Nucera & Andre Lucas & Julia Schaumburg & Bernd Schwaab, 2017. "Do Negative Interest Rates Make Banks Less Safe?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-041/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Irene Sanchez Arjona & Ester Faia & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2017. "International Expansion and Riskiness of Banks," CEP Discussion Papers dp1481, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Opeoluwa Banwo & Fabio Caccioli & Paul Harrald & Francesca Medda, 2017. "The effect of heterogeneity on financial contagion due to overlapping portfolios," Papers 1704.06791, arXiv.org.
- Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi & Anke Weber, 2017. "Can Italy Grow Out of Its NPL Overhang? A Panel Threshold Analysis," Globalization Institute Working Papers 309, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Mar 2017.
- Peydrï¿½, Josï¿½ Luis & Polo, Andrea & Sette, Enrico, 2017. "Monetary Policy at Work: Security and Credit Application Registers Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 12011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Busch, Ramona & Drescher, Christian & Memmel, Christoph, 2017. "Bank stress testing under different balance sheet assumptions," Discussion Papers 07/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Unger, Robert, 2017. "External financing and economic activity in the euro area: Why are bank loans special?," Discussion Papers 04/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Sergey Nadtochiy & Mykhaylo Shkolnikov, 2017. "Particle systems with singular interaction through hitting times: application in systemic risk modeling," Papers 1705.00691, arXiv.org.
- Piotr Bańbuła & Marcin Pietrzak, 2017. "Early warning models of banking crises applicable to non-crisis countries," NBP Working Papers 257, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Stefano Cosma & Riccardo Ferretti & Elisabetta Gualandri & Andrea Landi & Valeria Venturelli, 2017. "How Does Financial Market Evaluate Business Models? Evidence From European Banks," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 17105, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Vittoria Cerasi & Sebastian M Deininger & Leonardo Gambacorta & Tommaso Oliviero, 2017. "How post-crisis regulation has affected bank CEO compensation," BIS Working Papers 630, Bank for International Settlements.
- Pierre Brugière, 2017. "Credit Risk, CDOs and Copulas," Post-Print cel-01511112, HAL.