Report NEP-DGE-2019-05-20This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guilherme Bandeira & Jordi Caballe & Eugenia Vella, 2019. "Fiscal Austerity and Migration: A Missing Link," Working Papers 2019009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Artur Rutkowski, 2019. "Evaluating an old-age voluntary saving scheme under incomplete rationality," GRAPE Working Papers 34, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Celso José Costa Junior & Alejandro C. García Cintado & Manuel Alejandro Hidalgo Pérez, 2019. "Political-Business Cycles in BRICS Economies: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers 19.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- M. Koray Kalafatcilar, 2019. "Demographic Developments and Their Macroeconomic Impacts," Working Papers 1911, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Billi, Roberto & Galí, Jordi, 2019. "Gains from Wage Flexibility and the Zero Lower Bound," Working Paper Series 367, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Ewen Gallic & Gauthier Vermandel, 2019. "Weather Shocks," AMSE Working Papers 1915, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Naoki Yoshihara & Se Ho Kwak, 2019. "Sraffian Indeterminacy in General Equilibrium Revisited," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2019-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Scervini & Serena Trucchi, 2019. "Intergenerational Precautionary Saving in Europe," Working Papers 2019:13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Francesco De Palma & Yann Thommen, 2019. "Employment protection reform in European labor markets: the collective bargaining regime matters," Working Papers of BETA 2019-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Xavier Fairise & François Langot & Ze Zhong Shang, 2018. "Be healthy, be employed: A comparison between the US and France based on a general equilibrium model," TEPP Working Paper 2018-15, TEPP.
- Debortoli, Davide & Kim, Jinill & Lindé, Jesper & Nunes, Ricardo, 2018. "Designing a Simple Loss Function for Central Banks: Does a Dual Mandate Make Sense?," Working Paper Series 366, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Mar 2019.
- Davide Debortoli & Jordi Galí & Luca Gambetti, 2019. "On the Empirical (Ir)Relevance of the Zero Lower Bound Constraint," NBER Working Papers 25820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.