Employment protection reform in European labor markets: the collective bargaining regime matters
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francesco Palma & Yann Thommen, 0. "Employment Protection Reform in European Labor Markets: The Collective Bargaining Regime Matters," De Economist, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-35.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Employment protection reform in European labor markets: the collective bargaining regime matters.
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2019-05-30 22:26:26
More about this item
KeywordsSearch and matching models; Collective bargaining; Experience rating; Employment protection.;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2019-05-20 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2019-05-20 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2019-05-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2019-05-20 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2019-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.