Report NEP-LAB-2019-05-20This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco De Palma & Yann Thommen, 2019. "Employment protection reform in European labor markets: the collective bargaining regime matters," Working Papers of BETA 2019-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kai-Uwe Müller & Michael Neumann & Katharina Wrohlich, 2019. "Labor supply under participation and hours constraints: An extended structural model for policy evaluations," CEPA Discussion Papers 03, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Johan Klaesson & Özge Öner & Dieter Pennerstorfer, 2019. "Getting the First Job – Size and Quality of Ethnic Enclaves for Refugee Labor Market Entry," Economics working papers 2019-07, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Mohrenweiser, Jens, 2019. "Works Councils and Organizational Gender Policies in Germany," GLO Discussion Paper Series 347, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kai-Uwe Müller & Katharina Wrohlich, 2019. "Does subsidized care for toddlers increase maternal labor supply?: Evidence from a large-scale expansion of early childcare," CEPA Discussion Papers 09, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Müge Adalet McGowan & Juan Antona San Millán, 2019. "Reducing regional disparities for inclusive growth in Spain," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1549, OECD Publishing.
- Fuchs, Michaela & Rossen, Anja & Weyh, Antje & Wydra-Somaggio, Gabriele, 2019. "Why do women earn more than men in some regions? : Explaining regional differences in the gender pay gap in Germany," IAB-Discussion Paper 201911, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Landaud, Fanny, 2019. "From Employment to Engagement? Stable Jobs, Temporary Jobs, and Cohabiting Relationships," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/2019, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics, revised 30 Apr 2019.
- Marco Caliendo & Stefan Tübbicke, 2019. "New Evidence on Long-Term Effects of Start-Up Subsidies: Matching Estimates and their Robustness," CEPA Discussion Papers 06, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Katherine Michelmore & Leonard M. Lopoo, 2019. "The Effects of EITC Exposure in Childhood on Marriage and Early Childbearing," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 215, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Lee, Y-W.;, 2019. "Effects of Parental Job Loss and Insecurity on Childrenâ€™s Health: Evidence from Korea," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 19/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sascha O. Becker & Ana Fernandes & Doris Weichselbaumer, 2019. "Discrimination in Hiring Based on Potential and Realized Fertility: Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," Economics working papers 2019-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Surbhi Kesar, 2019. "Economic Transition, Dualism, and Informality in India," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2019-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Hartwell & Roman Horvath & Eva Horvathova & Olga Popova, 2019. "Natural Resources and Income Inequality in Developed Countries: Synthetic Control Method Evidence," Working Papers 381, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Jessica Pac & Ann P. Bartel & Christopher Ruhm & Jane Waldfogel, 2019. "Paid Family Leave and Breastfeeding: Evidence from California," Working Papers 2019-031, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Angela Cools & Raquel Fernandez & Eleonora Patacchini, 2019. "Girls, Boys, and High Achievers," Working Papers 2019-032, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Soares, Ana Cristina, 2019. "Price-cost margin and bargaining power in the European Union," IWH-CompNet Discussion Papers 4/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- George J. Borjas, 2019. "Immigration and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 25836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.