|Terminal Degree:||2017 Department of Economics; Monash Business School; Monash University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Waikato Management School Hamilton, New Zealand
University of Waikato
: 64 7 838 4477
64 7 838 4063
Private Bag 3105, Hamilton
RePEc:edi:wmwainz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zack Dorner & Daniel A. Brent & Anke Leroux, 2016. "Preferences for Intrinsically Risky Attributes," Monash Economics Working Papers 32-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Dorner, Zack & Brent, Daniel A. & Leroux, Anke, 2016. "Risk Aversion and Preferences for an Environmental Good: A discrete choice experiment," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235270, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Dorner, Zach & Brent, Daniel A. & Leroux, Anke, 2016. "Eliciting Risk Preferences for Intrinsic Attributes," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236644, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zach Dorner & Suzi Kerr, 2015. "Methane and Metrics: From global climate policy to the NZ farm," Working Papers 15_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Zack Dorner & Dean Hyslop, 2014. "Modelling Changing Rural Land Use in New Zealand 1997 to 2008 Using a Multinomial Logit Approach," Working Papers 14_12, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Dorner, Zach, 2013. "Changing Rural Land Use In New Zealand 1997 To 2008," 2013 Conference, August 28-30, 2013, Christchurch, New Zealand 160197, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Zack Dorner & Suzi Kerr, 2017. "Implications of global emission policy scenarios for domestic agriculture: a New Zealand case study," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(8), pages 998-1013, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zach Dorner & Suzi Kerr, 2015.
"Methane and Metrics: From global climate policy to the NZ farm,"
15_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Michele Hollis & Cecile de Klein & Dave Frame & Mike Harvey & Martin Manning & Andy Reisinger & Suzi Kerr & Anna Robinson, 2016. "Cows, Sheep and Science: A Scientific Perspective on Biological Emissions from Agriculture," Working Papers 16_17, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Suzi Kerr, 2016. "Agricultural Emissions Mitigation in New Zealand: Answers to Questions from the Parliamentary Commisioner for the Environment," Working Papers 16_16, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Dorner, Zach, 2013.
"Changing Rural Land Use In New Zealand 1997 To 2008,"
2013 Conference, August 28-30, 2013, Christchurch, New Zealand
160197, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Thomas Carver & Patrick Dawson & Suzi Kerr, 2017. "Including Forestry in an Emissions Trading Scheme: Lessons from New Zealand," Working Papers 17_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (4) 2013-12-20 2014-12-03 2015-09-05 2016-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (3) 2014-12-03 2016-06-18 2016-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (3) 2014-12-03 2015-09-05 2016-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (3) 2016-06-18 2016-06-25 2017-01-01. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (2) 2016-06-25 2017-01-01. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2016-06-25
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2016-06-25
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zack Dorner should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.