Report NEP-UPT-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diederik Aerts & Emmanuel Haven & Sandro Sozzo, 2016. "A Proposal to Extend Expected Utility in a Quantum Probabilistic Framework," Papers 1612.08583, arXiv.org.
- F. Zagonari, 2016. "Learning and dynamic choices under uncertainty: from weighted regret and rejoice to expected utility," Working Papers wp1090, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kim Kaleva Kaivanto, 2016. "Ensemble Prospectism," Working Papers 144439430, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2016. "A Solution to the Missing Globalization Puzzle by Non-CES Preferences," Working Papers 1608, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Cárcamo, Jorge & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von, 2016. "Assessing small-scale raspberry producers' risk and ambiguity preferences: Evidence from field-experiment data in rural Chile," DARE Discussion Papers 1610, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Gao, Jianwei & Zhao, Feng, 2016. "A new approach of stochastic dominance for ranking transformations on the discrete random variable," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-49, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Emanuele Borgonovo & Veronica Cappelli & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci, 2016. "Model Uncertainty in Risk Analysis and Decision Theory: A Preliminary Investigation," Working Papers 592, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Hurley, Terrance M., 2016. "Slutsky, Let Me Introduce You to Arrow-Pratt: Competitive Price Effects with Uncertain Production," Staff Papers 250204, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Marc Rockmore & Christopher B. Barrett & Jeannie Annan, 2016. "An Empirical Exploration of the Near-Term and Persistent Effects of Conflict on Risk Preferences," HiCN Working Papers 239, Households in Conflict Network.
- Björk, Lisa & Kocher, Martin & Martinsson, Peter & Nam Khanh, Pham, 2016. "Cooperation under risk and ambiguity," Working Papers in Economics 683, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Zack Dorner & Daniel A. Brent & Anke Leroux, 2016. "Preferences for Intrinsically Risky Attributes," Monash Economics Working Papers 32-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Louis R. Eeckhoudt & Roger J. A. Laeven, 2016. "Dual Moments and Risk Attitudes," Papers 1612.03347, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Daniel A. Brent & Lata Gangadharan & Anke Leroux & Paul A. Raschky, 2016. "Putting Your Money Where Your Mouth Is," Monash Economics Working Papers 42-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Armin Falk & Fabian Kosse, 2016. "Early Childhood Environment, Breastfeeding and the Formation of Preferences," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 882, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).