Report NEP-CBE-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duffy, Sean & Naddeo, JJ & Owens, David & Smith, John, 2016. "Cognitive load and mixed strategies: On brains and minimax," MPRA Paper 71878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bayrak, Oben, 2016. "Another Solution for Allais Paradox: Preference Imprecision, Dispersion and Pessimism," MPRA Paper 71780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Juille & Dorian Jullien, 2016. "Narrativity from the Perspectives of Economics and Philosophy: Davis, Ross, Multipleselves Models... and Behavioral Economics," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-19, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Grund, Christian & Harbring, Christine & Thommes, Kirsten, 2016. "Group (Re-)formation in Public Good Games: The Tale of the Bad Apple," IZA Discussion Papers 9982, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matteo Ploner & Viola Saredi, 2016. "Taking Over Control:An Experimental Analysis of Delegation Avoidance in Risky Choices," CEEL Working Papers 1606, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Eva M. Berger & Luke Haywood, 2016. "Locus of Control and Mothers' Return to Employment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1586, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gregory DeAngelo & Hannes Lang & Bryan McCannon, 2016. "Do Psychological Traits Explain Differences in Free Riding?," Working Papers 16-08, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Dorner, Zach & Brent, Daniel A. & Leroux, Anke, 2016. "Eliciting Risk Preferences for Intrinsic Attributes," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236644, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christiane Bradler & Susanne Neckermann, 2016. "The Magic of the Personal Touch: Field Experimental Evidence on Money and Appreciation as Gifts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-045/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yola Engler & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Lionel Page, 2016. "Guilt-averse or reciprocal? Looking at behavioural motivations in the trust game," Working Papers 2016-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Thomas Buser & Leonie Gerhards & Joël J. van der Weele, 2016. "Measuring Responsiveness to Feedback as a Personal Trait," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-043/I, Tinbergen Institute.