Taking Over Control:An Experimental Analysis of Delegation Avoidance in Risky Choices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ola Andersson & Håkan J. Holm & Jean-Robert Tyran & Erik Wengström, 2016.
"Deciding for Others Reduces Loss Aversion,"
INFORMS, vol. 62(1), pages 29-36, January.
- Andersson, Ola & Holm, Håkan J. & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik, 2013. "Deciding for Others Reduces Loss Aversion," Working Paper Series 976, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andersson, Ola & Holm, Håkan J. & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik, 2014. "Deciding for others reduces loss aversion," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2014/4, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- Ola Andersson & Håkan J. Holm & Jean-Robert Tyran & Erik Wengström, 2013. "Deciding for Others Reduces Loss Aversion," Discussion Papers 13-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Ola & Holm, Håkan J. & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik, 2013. "Deciding for Others Reduces Loss Aversion," Working Papers 2013:30, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Pollmann, Monique M.H. & Potters, Jan & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2014. "Risk taking by agents: The role of ex-ante and ex-post accountability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 387-390.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1992. "Advances in Prospect Theory: Cumulative Representation of Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 297-323, October.
- Sujoy Chakravarty & Glenn W. Harrison & Ernan E. Haruvy & E. Elisabet Rutström, 2011. "Are You Risk Averse over Other People's Money?," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 901-913, April.
- Elke U. Weber & Richard A. Milliman, 1997. "Perceived Risk Attitudes: Relating Risk Perception to Risky Choice," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 123-144, February.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Eriksen, Kristoffer & Luzuriaga , Miguel, 2014. "Risk-taking with Other People’s Money," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/21, University of Stavanger.
- Elke U. Weber & Christopher Hsee, 1998. "Cross-Cultural Differences in Risk Perception, but Cross-Cultural Similarities in Attitudes Towards Perceived Risk," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(9), pages 1205-1217, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDescription-Experience Gap; delegated decision-making; control premium; risk taking; experiment;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2016-06-25 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2016-06-25 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-NET-2016-06-25 (Network Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2016-06-25 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpce:1606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Tecilla). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .