Report NEP-UPT-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Schneider & Jonathan Leland & Nathaniel T. Wilcox, 2016. "Ambiguity Framed," Working Papers 16-11, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Dorner, Zach & Brent, Daniel A. & Leroux, Anke, 2016. "Eliciting Risk Preferences for Intrinsic Attributes," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236644, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bayrak, Oben, 2016. "Another Solution for Allais Paradox: Preference Imprecision, Dispersion and Pessimism," MPRA Paper 71780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subha Mani & Saurabh Singhal & Smriti Sharma & Utteeyo Dasgupta, 2016. "Eliciting risk preferences: Firefighting in the field," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bo E. Honoré & Áureo de Paula, 2016. "A new model for interdependent durations with an application to joint retirement," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Anagol, Santosh & Balasubramaniam, Vimal & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2016. "Endowment Effects in the Field: Evidence from India's IPO Lotteries," CEPR Discussion Papers 11328, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Ploner & Viola Saredi, 2016. "Taking Over Control:An Experimental Analysis of Delegation Avoidance in Risky Choices," CEEL Working Papers 1606, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Yola Engler & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Lionel Page, 2016. "Guilt-averse or reciprocal? Looking at behavioural motivations in the trust game," Working Papers 2016-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Carla Guerriero & John Cairns & Fabrizio Bianchi & Liliana Cori, 2016. "Are Children Rational Decision Makers when they are Asked to Value their own Health? A Contingent Valuation Study Conducted with Children and their Parents," CSEF Working Papers 448, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Stefano Colonnello & G. Curatola & N. G. Hoang, 2016. "Direct and Indirect Risk-taking Incentives of Inside Debt," IWH Discussion Papers 20, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Da-Rocha, Jose-Maria & García-Cutrin, Javier & Gutierrez, Maria Jose, 2016. "Harvesting Control Rules that deal with Scientific Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 72059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nick Hanley & Oleg Sheremet & Martina Bozzola & Alexander Kasterine & Douglas C. MacMillan, 2016. "Consumer Demand for Rhino Horn in Vietnam: insights from a choice experiment," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2016-10, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Sauter, Philipp & Hermann, Daniel & Musshoff, Oliver, 2016. "Risk attitudes of farmers, foresters and students: An experimental multimethod comparison," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235515, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Yu Zhou & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2016. "Strategy-Proofness and Efficiency for Non-quasi-linear Common-Tiered-Object Preferences: Characterization of Minimum Price Rule," ISER Discussion Paper 0971, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.