Report NEP-EXP-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Abbink & Asadul Islam & Chau Nguyen, 2016. "Whose voice matters? An experimental examination of women empowerment in microfinance," Monash Economics Working Papers 40-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Björk, Lisa & Kocher, Martin & Martinsson, Peter & Nam Khanh, Pham, 2016. "Cooperation under risk and ambiguity," Working Papers in Economics 683, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Daniel A. Brent & Lana Friesen & Lata Gangadharan & Andreas Leibbrandt, 2016. "Behavioral Insights from Field Experiments in Environmental Economics," Monash Economics Working Papers 34-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Micael Castanheira De Moura & Laurent Bouton & A. Llorente-Saguer, 2016. "Divided Majority and Information Aggregation: Theory and Experiment," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/242105, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dargnies, Marie-Pierre & Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Kübler, Dorothea, 2016. "Self-confidence and unraveling in matching markets," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2016-210, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Gaudeul, Alexia & Kaczmarek, Magdalena Claudia, 2016. ""Many a slip between the cup and the lip": The effect of default-based nudges on prosocial behavior and attitudes," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 297, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Nejat Anbarci & Nick Feltovich, 2016. "How fully do people exploit their bargaining position? The effects of bargaining institution and the 50â€“50 norm," Monash Economics Working Papers 21-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bó, Inácio & Hakimov, Rustamdjan, 2016. "Iterative versus standard deferred acceptance: Experimental evidence," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2016-209, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Codagnone, Cristiano & Veltri, Giuseppe Alessandro & Bogliacino, Francesco & Lupiáñez-Villanueva, Francisco & Gaskell, George & Ivchenko, Andriy & Ortoleva, Pietro & Mureddu, Francesco, 2016. "Labels as nudges? An experimental study of car eco-labels," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68683, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pedro Bordalo & Katherine B. Coffman & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2016. "Beliefs about Gender," NBER Working Papers 22972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Ariel Kalil, 2016. "The Effects of Computers on Children’s Social Development and School Participation: Evidence from a Randomized Control Experiment," NBER Working Papers 22907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friedrichsen, Jana & König, Tobias & Schmacker, Renke, 2016. "Welfare stigma in the lab: Evidence of social signaling," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2016-208, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Mel Win Khaw & Luminita Stevens & Michael Woodford, 2016. "Discrete Adjustment to a Changing Environment: Experimental Evidence," NBER Working Papers 22978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Chen & Martin Richardson, 2016. "Conflict of Interest, Disclosure, and Vertical Relationships: An Experimental Analysis," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2016-647, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Cárcamo, Jorge & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von, 2016. "Assessing small-scale raspberry producers' risk and ambiguity preferences: Evidence from field-experiment data in rural Chile," DARE Discussion Papers 1610, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Alexis Grigorieff & Christopher Roth & Diego Ubfal, 2016. "Does Information Change Attitudes Towards Immigrants? Representative Evidence from Survey Experiments," Working Papers 590, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Annarita Colasante & Simone Alfarano & Eva Camacho-Cuena & Mauro Gallegati, 2016. "Long-run expectations in a Learning-to-Forecast Experiment," Working Papers 2016/26, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Zack Dorner & Daniel A. Brent & Anke Leroux, 2016. "Preferences for Intrinsically Risky Attributes," Monash Economics Working Papers 32-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Posadzy, Kinga & Josephson, Camilla & Martinsson, Peter, 2017. "How Does Dishonesty Affect Winning and the Willingness to Compete? Evidence from a Stiff Competition Environment," LiU Working Papers in Economics 5, Linköping University, Division of Economics, Department of Management and Engineering.
- Laurent Bouton & Micael Castanheira De Moura & A. Llorente-Saguer, 2017. "Multicandidate Elections: Aggregate Uncertainty in the Laboratory," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/242106, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rothenhäusler, Dominik & Schweizer, Nikolaus & Szech, Nora, 2016. "Guilt in voting and public good games," Working Paper Series in Economics 99, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Olga A. Rud & Jean Paul Rabanal & John Horowitz, 2016. "Does Competition Aggravate Moral Hazard? A Multi-Principal-Agent Experiment," Working Papers 86, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Jessica Leight & Rohini Pande & Laura Ralston, 2016. "Value for Money? Vote-Buying and Politician Accountability in the Laboratory," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-15, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Daniel A. Brent & Lata Gangadharan & Anke Leroux & Paul A. Raschky, 2016. "Putting Your Money Where Your Mouth Is," Monash Economics Working Papers 42-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Philip J. Grossman & Catherine Eckel & Mana Komai & Wei Zhan, 2016. "It Pays to Be a Man: Rewards for Leaders in a Coordination Game," Monash Economics Working Papers 38-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- VO-THANH, Nha & GOOS, Peter & SCHOEN, Eric D., 2016. "Integer programming approaches to find row-column arrangements of two-level orthogonal experimental designs," Working Papers 2016010, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Handberg, Øyvind Nystad, 2016. "No sense of ownership in weak participation: a forest conservation experiment in Tanzania," Working Paper Series 05-2016, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Giovanni Abbiati & Gianluca Argentin & Carlo Barone & Antonio Schizzerotto, 2016. "Information matters, but it is not enough: a field experiment on the causal effect of information barriers for participation in Higher Education," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2016-11, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Armin Falk & Fabian Kosse, 2016. "Early childhood environment, breastfeeding and the formation of preferences," Working Papers 2016-036, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Bublitz, Elisabeth, 2016. "Misperceptions of income distributions: Cross-country evidence from a randomized survey experiment," HWWI Research Papers 178, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).