Report NEP-EXP-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Lampach & Kene Boun My & Sandrine Spaeter, 2016. "Risk, Ambiguity and Efficient Liability Rules: An experiment," Working Papers of BETA 2016-30, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Gregory DeAngelo & Bryan McCannon, 2016. "Honest Abe or Doc Holliday? Bluffing in Bargaining," Working Papers 16-14, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Llorente-Saguer, Aniol & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Szech, Nora, 2016. "Designing contests between heterogeneous contestants: An experimental study of tie-breaks and bid-caps in all-pay auctions," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2016-307, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Bryan McCannon & Zachary Rodriguez, 2016. "The Impact of Microfinance on Pro-Social Behaviors: Experimental Evidence of Public Goods Contributions in Uganda," Working Papers 16-13, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Bryan McCannon & Zachary Rodriguez, 2016. "A Lasting Effect of the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Orphans and Pro-Social Behavior," Working Papers 16-10, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Juliana Silva-Goncalves & Uwe Dulleck & Anita Hong & Markus Schaffner & Stephen Whyte, 2016. "Affirmative action and effort choice An experimental investigation," WIDER Working Paper Series 054, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Esther Blanco & Tobias Haller & James M. Walker, 2016. "Provision of public goods: Unconditional and conditional donations from outsiders," Working Papers 2016-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Universität Innsbruck, revised Nov 2016.
- Shoji, Masahiro, 2016. "Incentive of risk sharing and trust formation: Experimental and survey evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 71950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rand, David Gertler & Fudenberg, Drew & Dreber, Anna, 2015. "It's the thought that counts: The role of intentions in noisy repeated games," Scholarly Articles 27304431, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gregory DeAngelo & Bryan McCannon, 2016. "Theory of Mind Predicts Cooperative Behavior," Working Papers 16-16, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Cardella, Eric & Depew, Briggs, 2016. "Testing for the Ratchet Effect: Evidence from a Real-Effort Work Task," IZA Discussion Papers 9981, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hiroki Ozono & Nobuhito Jin & Motoki Watabe & Kazumi Shimizu, 2016. "Solving the second-order free rider problem in a public goods game: An experiment using a leader support system," Working Papers 1604, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Nives Della Valle & Matteo Ploner, 2016. "Reacting to Unfairness: Group Identity and Dishonest Behavior," CEEL Working Papers 1607, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Callen, Michael & Gulzar, Saad & Hasanain, Ali & Khan, Muhammad Yasir, 2016. "The Political Economy of Public Sector Absence: Experimental Evidence from Pakistan," CEPR Discussion Papers 11321, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christoph Engel, 2016. "A Random Shock Is Not Random Assignment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Yola Engler & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Lionel Page, 2016. "Guilt-Averse or Reciprocal? Looking at Behavioural Motivations in the Trust Game," QuBE Working Papers 039, QUT Business School.
- Bayrak, Oben & Hey, John, 2015. "Preference Cloud Theory: Imprecise Preferences and Preference Reversals," MPRA Paper 71782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Bauer & Christopher Blattman & Julie Chytilová & Joseph Henrich & Edward Miguel & Tamar Mitts, 2016. "Can War Foster Cooperation?," NBER Working Papers 22312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dean Karlan & John List, 2016. "How Can Bill and Melinda Gates Increase Other People's Donations to Fund Public Goods?," Natural Field Experiments 00411, The Field Experiments Website.
- Attanasio, O. & Augsburg, B. & de Haas, Ralph, 2016. "Microcredit Contracts, Risk Diversification and Loan Take-Up," Discussion Paper 2016-020, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Daniel John Zizzo & Melanie Parravano & Ryota Nakamura & Suzanna Forwood & Marc Suhrcke, 2016. "The impact of taxation and signposting on diet: an online field study with breakfast cereals and soft drinks," Working Papers 131cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Iftekhar, Sayed & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2016. "Impact of bidder learning on conservation auctions: An initial experimental analysis," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235336, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nordblom, Thomas L. & Hutchings, Timothy R. & Li, Guangdi & Hayes, Richard C. & Finlayson, John D., 2016. "Financial risk analysis of lucerne pasture establishment: Under-sowing vs Direct sowing," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235420, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Dorner, Zack & Brent, Daniel A. & Leroux, Anke, 2016. "Risk Aversion and Preferences for an Environmental Good: A discrete choice experiment," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235270, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Yoshio Kamijo & Asuka Komiya & Nobuhiro Mifune & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2016. "Negotiating with the future: Incorporating imaginary future generations into negotiations," Working Papers SDES-2016-7, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jun 2016.
- John Duffy & Aikaterini Karadimitropoulou & Melanie Parravano, 2016. "Financial Contagion in the Laboratory: Does Network Structure Matter?," Working Papers 151608, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Loic Berger & Valentina Bosetti, 2016. "Ellsberg re-revisited: An experiment disentangling model uncertainty and risk aversion," Working Papers 576, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Carsten J. Crede & Liang Lu, 2016. "The effects of endogenous enforcement on strategic uncertainty and cartel deterrence," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-08, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..