Solving the second-order free rider problem in a public goods game: An experiment using a leader support system
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lim Wooyoung & Zhang Jipeng, 2020. "Endogenous Authority and Enforcement in Public Goods Games," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 20(2), pages 1-22, June.
- Hiroki Ozono & Yoshio Kamijo & Kazumi Shimizu, 2019. "The function of peer reward and punishment in localized society: We can only “Think locally, Act locally”," Working Papers 1912, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Zhang, Xiaoyang & Chen, Tong & Chen, Qiao & Li, Xueya, 2020. "Will you cooperate in case the payoff can be guaranteed?," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 130(C).
- Hiroki Ozono & Yoshio Kamijo & Kazumi Shimizu, 2017. "Does the order of punishment matter? A comparison of pool punishment systems," Working Papers 1707, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Alventosa, Adriana & Antonioni, Alberto & Hernández, Penélope, 2021. "Pool punishment in public goods games: How do sanctioners’ incentives affect us?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 513-537.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2016-06-18 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2016-06-18 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2016-06-18 (Game Theory)
- NEP-SEA-2016-06-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wap:wpaper:1604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/spwasjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Haruko Noguchi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/spwasjp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.