Report NEP-CDM-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Psycharis, Yannis & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Tselios, Vassilis, 2016. "Liberals, Socialists, and pork-barrel politics in Greece," CEPR Discussion Papers 11319, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heberer, Thomas, 2016. "Strategic behavior of private entrepreneurs in China: Collective action, representative claims, and connective action," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 108/2016, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Hiroki Ozono & Nobuhito Jin & Motoki Watabe & Kazumi Shimizu, "undated". "Solving the second-order free rider problem in a public goods game: An experiment using a leader support system," Working Papers 1604, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Strong, James, 2015. "Why parliament now decides on war: tracing the growth of the parliamentary prerogative through Syria, Libya and Iraq," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57325, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- A.-M. Mayda & G. Peri & W. Steingress, 2016. "Immigration to the U.S.: A problem for the Republicans or the Democrats?," Working papers 597, Banque de France.
- Jan Falkowski & Pavel Ciaian, 2016. "Factors Supporting the Development of Producer Organizations and their Impacts in the Light of Ongoing Changes in Food Supply Chains: A Literature Review," JRC Working Papers JRC101617, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Basu,Kaushik & Mitra,Tapan, 2016. "Nash on a rotary : two theorems with implications for electoral politics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7701, The World Bank.
- Mari Martiskainen, 2016. "The role of community leadership in the development of grassroots innovations," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-10, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2016. "How Brexit affects European Union power distribution," Working Paper Series 1601, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Zinngrebe, Yves, 2016. "Incorporating Biodiversity Conservation in Peruvian Development - A history with different episodes," DARE Discussion Papers 236243, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Kotroyannos, Dimitrios, 2016. "Tsipras and the rhetorical speech as policy," MPRA Paper 71899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shouro Dasgupta & Enrica De Cian & Elena Verdolini, 2016. "The political economy of energy innovation," WIDER Working Paper Series 017, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).