Jonathan Mark Swarbrick
|234 Wellington Street Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1A 0G9|
|1 613 782 7444|
(99%) Bank of CanadaOttawa, Canada
: (613) 782-8111
234 Wellington Ave W, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0H9
RePEc:edi:bocgvca (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) Centre for International Macroeconomic Studies (CIMS) Guildford, United Kingdom
School of Economics
University of Surrey
: (01483) 259380
RePEc:edi:cisuruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Holden, Tom D. & Levine, Paul & Swarbrick, Jonathan M., 2017.
"Credit crunches from occasionally binding bank borrowing constraints,"
168441, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Tom D. Holden & Paul Levine & Jonathan M. Swarbrick, 2017. "Credit Crunches from Occasionally Binding Bank Borrowing Constraints," Staff Working Papers 17-57, Bank of Canada.
- Tom Holden & Paul Levine & Jonathan Swarbrick, 2017. "Reconciling Jaimovich-Rebello Preferences, Habit in Consumption and Labor Supply," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1017, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Blattner, Tobias & Swarbrick, Jonathan, 2017. "Monetary policy and cross-border interbank market fragmentation: lessons from the crisis," EconStor Preprints 157881, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (4) 2017-05-21 2017-09-24 2017-12-18 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2017-05-21 2017-09-24 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (2) 2017-09-24 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2017-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2017-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2017-12-18. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jonathan Mark Swarbrick should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.