Report NEP-BAN-2019-02-11This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tarishi Matsuoka & Makoto Watanabe, 2019. "Banking Panics and the Lender of Last Resort in a Monetary Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 7451, CESifo.
- António Afonso & Joana Sousa-Leite, 2019. "The Transmission of Unconventional Monetary Policy to Bank Credit Supply: Evidence from the TLTRO," Working Papers REM 2019/65, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Holden, Tom D. & Levine, Paul & Swarbrick, Jonathan M., 2018. "Credit crunches from occasionally binding bank borrowing constraints," Discussion Papers 57/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Christian Grimme, 2019. "Uncertainty and the Cost of Bank vs. Bond Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 7456, CESifo.
- Oliver de Groot, 2019. "A Financial Accelerator through Coordination Failure," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201902, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Kolb, Benedikt & Prieto, Esteban, 2018. "Effects of bank capital requirement tightenings on inequality," Discussion Papers 54/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Möllmann, Johannes & Mußhoff, Oliver & Buchholz, Matthias & Kölle, Wienand, 2019. "Do remotely-sensed vegetation health indices explain credit risk in agricultural microfinance?," DARE Discussion Papers 1902, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- TengTeng Xu & Kun Hu & Udaibir S Das, 2019. "Bank Profitability and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 19/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Kurz, Michael & Kleimeier, Stefanie, 2019. "Credit Supply: Are there negative spillovers from banks’ proprietary trading?," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Sylvain Catherine & Thomas Chaney & Zongbo Huang & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2018. "Quantifying Reduced-Form Evidence on Collateral Constraints," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers info:hdl:2441/5e3g19l1fn9, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.