Report NEP-DGE-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guo, Zi-Yi, 2017. "International Real Business Cycle Models with Incomplete Information," EconStor Preprints 168432, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Binder, Michael & Lieberknecht, Philipp & Quintana, Jorge & Wieland, Volker, 2017. "Model uncertainty in macroeconomics: On the implications of financial frictions," IMFS Working Paper Series 114, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Guo, Zi-Yi, 2017. "Information heterogeneity, housing dynamics and the business cycle," EconStor Preprints 168561, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Hélène Desgagnés, 2017. "The Rise of Non-Regulated Financial Intermediaries in the Housing Sector and its Macroeconomic Implications," Staff Working Papers 17-36, Bank of Canada.
- Go Kotera & Saisuke Sakai, 2017. "Complementarity between Merit Goods and Private Consumption: Evidence from estimated DSGE model for Japan," KIER Working Papers 978, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Arellano, Cristina & Bai, Yan & Mihalache, Gabriel, 2017. "Default Risk, Sectoral Reallocation and Persistent Recessions," Staff Report 555, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Xavier Raurich & Thomas Seegmuller, 2017. "Growth and Bubbles: The Interplay between Productive Investment and the Cost of Rearing Children," AMSE Working Papers 1726, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Albertini, Julien & Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2017. "A Tale of Two Countries: A Story of the French and US Polarization," IZA Discussion Papers 11013, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michal Rubaszek, 2017. "Reforming housing rental market in a life-cycle model," Working Papers 2017-028, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Holden, Tom D. & Levine, Paul & Swarbrick, Jonathan M., 2017. "Credit crunches from occasionally binding bank borrowing constraints," EconStor Preprints 168441, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Eggertsson, Gauti B. & Mehrotra, Neil & Robbins, Jacob A., 2017. "A Model of Secular Stagnation: Theory and Quantitative Evaluation," Working Papers 742, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- UMBA, Gilles Bertrand, 2017.
"Estimation bayésienne d'un modèle DSGE pour une petite économie ouverte : Cas de la RD Congo
[Bayesian estimation of a DSGE model for a small open economy: Case of DR Congo]," MPRA Paper 81324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano BOSI & David DESMARCHELIER, 2017. "An economic model of metapopulation dynamics," Working Papers of BETA 2017-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Lin Shao, 2017. "Aggregate Fluctuations and the Role of Trade Credit," Staff Working Papers 17-37, Bank of Canada.
- A. Bergeaud & S.Ray, 2017. "Adjustment Costs and Factor Demand: New Evidence From Firms’ Real Estate," Working papers 641, Banque de France.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro & Luca David Opromolla & Alessandro Sforza, 2017. "Goods and Factor Market Integration: A Quantitative Assessment of the EU Enlargement," GEE Papers 0079, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2017.
- Kenza Benhima & Céline Poilly, 2017. "Do Misperceptions about Demand Matter? Theory and Evidence," AMSE Working Papers 1717, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "Where Modern Macroeconomics Went Wrong," NBER Working Papers 23795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mei Dong & Sylvia Xiaolin Xiao, 2017. "Liquidity, Monetary Policy and Unemployment: A New Monetarist Approach," Working Papers 2017-07 JEL Classificatio, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Blanca Martínez & José Ramón Ruiz-Tamarit, 2017. "Optimal Population Growth as an Endogenous Discounting Problem: The Ramsey Case," AMSE Working Papers 1731, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Poutineau, Jean-Christophe & Vermandel, Gauthier, 2016. "Global Banking and the Conduct of Macroprudential Policy in a Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 81367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Apr 2017.