Report NEP-DGE-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shirota, Toyoichiro, 2018. "What is the Major Source of Business Cycles : Spillovers from Land Prices, Investment Shocks, or Anything Else?," Discussion paper series. A 323, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Michael Cai & Marco Del Negro & Marc Giannoni & Abhi Gupta & Pearl Li & Erica Moszkowski, 2018. "DSGE forecasts of the lost recovery," Staff Reports 844, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Giorgio Motta & Raffaele Rossi, 2018. "Optimal Fiscal Policy with Consumption Taxation," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 239, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Shantanu Bagchi & James Feigenbaum, 2018. "Annuity Markets and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 2018-02, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2018.
- Alvar Kangur, 2018. "Competitiveness and Wage Bargaining Reform in Italy," IMF Working Papers 18/61, International Monetary Fund.
- McAdam, Peter & Warne, Anders, 2018. "Euro area real-time density forecasting with financial or labor market frictions," Working Paper Series 2140, European Central Bank.
- Callum Jones, 2018. "Aging, Secular Stagnation and the Business Cycle," IMF Working Papers 18/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Erica Perego, 2018. "Sovereign risk and asset market dynamics in the euro area," Documents de recherche 18-01, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Cavallari, Lilia, 2018. "Monetary policy with non-homothetic preferences," MPRA Paper 85147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher G Gibbs & Jonathan Hambur & Gabriela Nodari, 2018. "DSGE Reno: Adding a Housing Block to a Small Open Economy Model," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2018-04, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Faccini, Renato & Yashiv, Eran, 2017. "The importance of hiring frictions in business cycles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87171, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Coppier, Raffaella & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2018. "Social capital, human capital and fertility," MPRA Paper 85123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Angelini & Paolo Gorgi, 2018. "DSGE Models with Observation-Driven Time-Varying parameters," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-030/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Karine Constant & Marion Davin, 2018. "Unequal vulnerability to climate change and the transmission of adverse effects through international trade," CEE-M Working Papers 18-05, CEE-M, Universitiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- Kick, Thomas & Kreiser, Swetlana & Merkl, Christian, 2018. "Loan supply and bank capital: A micro-macro linkage," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 04/2018, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Blattner, Tobias Sebastian & Swarbrick, Jonathan M., 2018. "Monetary policy and cross-border interbank market fragmentation: lessons from the crisis," Working Paper Series 2139, European Central Bank.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca & Leduc, Sylvain, 2018. "Exchange rate misalignment, capital flows, and optimal monetary policy trade-offs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87290, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.