Report NEP-DGE-2020-09-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Behzad T. Diba & Luca Guerrieri & Arsenii Mishin, 2020. "Optimal Dynamic Capital Requirements and Implementable Capital Buffer Rules," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2020-056, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Haefke, Christian & Reiter, Michael, 2020. "Long Live the Vacancy," GLO Discussion Paper Series 654, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Jemio Hurtado, Valeria, 2020. "Monetary rules in an open economy with distortionary subsidies and inefficient shocks: A DSGE approach for Bolivia," MPRA Paper 102374, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2020.
- Bahl, Ojasvita & Ghate, Chetan & Mallick, Debdulal, 2020. "Redistributive Policy Shocks and Monetary Policy with Heterogeneous Agents," MPRA Paper 101651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodriguez Maria Jose, 2019. "Investment for the Demographic Window in Latin America," Working Papers 2019-15, Banco de México.
- David Schenck, 2020. "Nonlinear dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models in Stata," 2020 Stata Conference 25, Stata Users Group.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Samuel Hurtado & Galo Nuño, 2020. "Financial Frictions and the Wealth Distribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 8482, CESifo.
- Sewon Hur, 2020. "The Distributional Effects of COVID-19 and Optimal Mitigation Policies," Globalization Institute Working Papers 400, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 12 May 2022.
- Goenka, Aditya & Liu, Lin & Nguyen, Manh-Hung, 2020. "Modeling optimal quarantines under infectious disease related mortality," TSE Working Papers 20-1136, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Kei Takakura, 2020. "Child mortality, child labor, fertility, and demographics," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 20-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Tobias Blattner & Jonathan Swarbrick, 2020. "Monetary Policy and Cross-Border Interbank Market Fragmentation: Lessons from the Crisis," Staff Working Papers 20-34, Bank of Canada.
- FAN Simon, & PANG Yu, & PESTIEAU Pierre,, 2020. "Nature versus nurture in social mobility under private and public education systems," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2020021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ettmeier, Stephanie & Kriwoluzky, Alexander, 2020. "Active, or passive? Revisiting the role of fiscal policy in the Great Inflation," Working Papers 17, German Research Foundation's Priority Programme 1859 "Experience and Expectation. Historical Foundations of Economic Behaviour", Humboldt University Berlin.
- DAVILA Julio,, 2020. "Bequests or education," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2020020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Paolo Martellini & Guido Menzio, 2020. "Jacks of All Trades and Masters of One: Declining Search Frictions and Unequal Growth," NBER Working Papers 27758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Etienne Gagnon & Benjamin K. Johannsen & J. David López-Salido, 2020. "Supply-Side Effects of Pandemic Mortality: Insights from an Overlapping-Generations Model," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2020-060, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mehrab Kiarsi & Samuel Muehlemann, 2020. "The Importance of Proportional and Fixed Hiring Costs in Search and Matching Models," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0174, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2020. "Involuntary unemployment under monopolistic competition and fiscal policy for full-employment," MPRA Paper 101479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron & Giorgio Fabbri & Katheline Schubert, 2020. "Prevention and Mitigation of Epidemics: Biodiversity Conservation and Confinement Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 8506, CESifo.
- Robert Amano & Stefano Gnocchi & Sylvain Leduc & Joel Wagner, 2020. "Average is Good Enough: Average-inflation Targeting and the ELB," Staff Working Papers 20-31, Bank of Canada.
- Morita, Hiroshi, 2020. "Fiscal multipliers in the most aged country: Empirical evidence and theoretical interpretation," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-100, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.