Report NEP-CBA-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belke, Ansgar, 2017. "Central bank communication: Managing expectations through the monetary dialogue," Ruhr Economic Papers 692, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ali Ozdagli & Michael Weber, 2017. "Monetary Policy through Production Networks: Evidence from the Stock Market," Working Papers 2017-07, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Anne-Marie Rieu-Foucault, 2017. "Point sur la fourniture de liquidiÃ© publique," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-27, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Jonas Striaukas, 2017. "Unconventional monetary policy: interest rates and low inflation. A review of literature and methods," CEIS Research Paper 406, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 May 2017.
- Andreas A. Jobst & Li Lian Ong & Christian Schmieder, 2017. "Macroprudential Liquidity Stress Testing in FSAPs for Systemically Important Financial Systems," IMF Working Papers 17/102, International Monetary Fund.
- Samer Shousha, 2017. "International Reserves, Credit Constraints, and Systemic Sudden Stops," International Finance Discussion Papers 1205, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hohberger, Stefan & Priftis, Romanos & Vogel, Lukas, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model," MPRA Paper 78955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karol Szafranek, 2017. "Bagged artificial neural networks in forecasting inflation: An extensive comparison with current modelling frameworks," NBP Working Papers 262, Narodowy Bank Polski.
- Bindseil, Ulrich & Corsi, Marco & Sahel, Benjamin & Visser, Ad, 2017. "The Eurosystem collateral framework explained," Occasional Paper Series 189, European Central Bank.
- Siklos, Pierre, 2017. "What Has Publishing Inflation Forecasts Accomplished? Central Banks And Their Competitors," LCERPA Working Papers 0098, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Blattner, Tobias & Swarbrick, Jonathan, 2017. "Monetary policy and cross-border interbank market fragmentation: lessons from the crisis," EconStor Preprints 157881, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Oleg Itskhoki & Dmitry Mukhin, 2017. "Exchange Rate Disconnect in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 23401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pascal Paul, 2019. "The Time-Varying Effect of Monetary Policy on Asset Prices," Working Paper Series 2017-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Masayuki Inui & Nao Sudo & Tomoaki Yamada, 2017. "Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on Inequality in Japan," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 17-E-3, Bank of Japan.
- MIYAO Ryuzo & OKIMOTO Tatsuyoshi, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Japan's Unconventional Monetary Policies," Discussion papers 17065, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi & Guillaume Horny & Patrick Sevestre, 2017. "The stability of short-term interest rates pass-through in the euro area during the financial market and sovereign debt crises," Working Papers hal-01511667, HAL.
- Riedler, Jesper & Brueckbauer, Frank, 2017. "Evaluating regulation within an artificial financial system: A framework and its application to the liquidity coverage ratio regulation," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-022, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bachmann, Rï¿½diger & Rueth, Sebastian, 2017. "Systematic Monetary Policy and the Macroeconomic Effects of Shifts in Loan-to-Value Ratios," CEPR Discussion Papers 12024, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buchholz, Manuel & Schmidt, Kirsten & Tonzer, Lena, 2017. "Do conventional monetary policy instruments matter in unconventional times?," IWH Discussion Papers 12/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Feldkircher, Martin & Gruber, Thomas & Huber, Florian, 2017. "Spreading the word or reducing the term spread? Assessing spillovers from euro area monetary policy," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 248, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Beyer, Andreas & Nicoletti, Giulio & Papadopoulou, Niki & Papsdorf, Patrick & Rünstler, Gerhard & Schwarz, Claudia & Sousa, João & Vergote, Olivier, 2017. "The transmission channels of monetary, macro- and microprudential policies and their interrelations," Occasional Paper Series 191, European Central Bank.
- Fabio Castiglionesi & Fabio Feriozzi & Guido Lorenzoni, 2017. "Financial Integration and Liquidity Crises," NBER Working Papers 23359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason Allen & Timothy Grieder & Tom Roberts & Brian Peterson, 2017. "The impact of macroprudential housing finance tools in Canada," BIS Working Papers 632, Bank for International Settlements.
- Uluc, Arzu & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2017. "Capital requirements, risk shifting and the mortgage market," Working Paper Series 2061, European Central Bank.
- Ambrocio, Gene & Jokivuolle, Esa, 2017. "Should bank capital requirements be less risk-sensitive because of credit constraints?," Research Discussion Papers 10/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Ashraf Khan, 2017. "Central Bank Legal Frameworks in the Aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 17/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry & Stedman B. Hood, 2017. "Milton Friedman and Data Adjustment," IFDP Notes 2017-05-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).