Report NEP-UPT-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Рубинштейн Александр Яковлевич, "undated".
"Рациональность & Иррациональность: Эволюция Смыслов
[Rationality & Irrationality: Evolution of the Senses]," Working papers a:pru175:ye:2017:1, Institute of Economics.
- René van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2017. "The degree measure as utility function over positions in networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01592181, HAL.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Xinwei Ma & Yusufcan Masatlioglu & Elchin Suleymanov, 2017. "A Random Attention Model," Papers 1712.03448, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2019.
- Harin, Alexander, 2017. "Behavioral economics and auto-images of distributions of random variables," MPRA Paper 83025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Joseph E. Stiglitz & Tania Treibich, 2017. "Rational Heuristics? Expectations and Behaviors in Evolving Economies with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents," LEM Papers Series 2017/31, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- José De Sousa & Anne-Célia Disdier & Carl Gaigné, 2017. "Export Decision under Risk," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-10, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Tomasello, Mario Vincenzo & Burkholz, Rebekka & Schweitzer, Frank, 2017. "Modeling the formation of R&D alliances: An agentbased model with empirical validation," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-107, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta & Wing-Keung Wong & Zhenzhen Zhu, 2017. "Is Wine a Good Choice for Investment?," Working Papers 201781, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Harald W. Lang, 2016. "You Are Not Alone: Experimental Evidence on Risk Taking When Social Comparisons Matter," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2016-12, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Iain Embrey, 2017. "States of Nature and States of Mind: A Generalised Theory of Decision-Making, evaluated by application to Human Capital Development," Working Papers 209919485, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Prokopczuk, Marcel & Tharann, Björn & Wese Simen, Chardin, 2017. "Predicting the Equity Market with Option Implied Variables," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-619, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- James Andreoni & Paul Feldman & Charles Sprenger, 2017. "A Stream of Prospects or a Prospect of Streams: On the Evaluation of Intertemporal Risks," NBER Working Papers 24075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Gerotto & Antonio Paradiso, 2017. "Expectations and uncertainty: A common-source infection model for selected European countries," Working Papers 2017:29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Tom Holden & Paul Levine & Jonathan Swarbrick, 2017. "Reconciling Jaimovich-Rebello Preferences, Habit in Consumption and Labor Supply," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1017, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Nguyen, Duc Binh Benno & Prokopczuk, Marcel & Wese Simen, Chardin, 2017. "The Risk Premium of Gold," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-616, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- NAKADA, Satoshi & NITZAN, Shmuel & UI, Takashi, 2017. "Robust Voting under Uncertainty," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-60, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Takao Asano & Takuji Arai & Katsumasa Nishide, 2017. "Optimal Initial Capital Induced by the Optimized Certainty Equivalent," KIER Working Papers 981, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.