Robust Voting under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim-Sau Chung & J.C. Ely, 2007.
"Foundations of Dominant-Strategy Mechanisms,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(2), pages 447-476.
- Jeff Ely, 2003. "Foundations of Dominant Strategy Mechanisms," Theory workshop papers 658612000000000064, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey C. Ely & Kim-Sau Chung, 2004. "Foundations of Dominant Strategy Mechanisms," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 169, Econometric Society.
- Kim-Sau Chung & Jeffrey C. Ely, 2003. "Foundations of Dominant Strategy Mechanisms," Discussion Papers 1372, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Yaron Azrieli & Semin Kim, 2014. "Pareto Efficiency And Weighted Majority Rules," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 1067-1088, November.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2005.
"Robust Mechanism Design,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(6), pages 1771-1813, November.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2003. "Robust Mechanism Design," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000035, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2003. "Robust Mechanism Design," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1421, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stephen Morris & Dirk Bergemann, 2004. "Robust Mechanism Design," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm380, Yale School of Management.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2003. "Robust Mechanism Design," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1421R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2004.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2005. "Robust Mechanism Design," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 666156000000000593, www.najecon.org.
- repec:wly:emetrp:v:85:y:2017:i::p:453-488 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Bergemann & Karl Schlag, 2012.
"Robust Monopoly Pricing,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Robust Mechanism Design The Role of Private Information and Higher Order Beliefs, chapter 13, pages 417-441
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Dirk Bergemann & Karl Schlag, 2005. "Robust Monopoly Pricing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1527R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2007.
- Dirk Bergemann & Karl Schlag, 2007. "Robust Monopoly Pricing," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000983, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Karl Schlag, 2005. "Robust Monopoly Pricing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1527R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 2008.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1955. "Cardinal Welfare, Individualistic Ethics, and Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 309-309.
- Dirk Bergemann & Benjamin Brooks & Stephen Morris, 2016. "Informationally Robust Optimal Auction Design," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2065, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Nitzan, Shmuel & Paroush, Jacob, 1981. "The characterization of decisive weighted majority rules," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 119-124.
- Schmitz, Patrick W. & Tröger, Thomas, 2012. "The (sub-)optimality of the majority rule," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 651-665.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 2008. "On The Robustness of Majority Rule," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 6(5), pages 949-973, September.
- Pearce, David G, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior and the Problem of Perfection," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1029-1050, July.
- Fishburn, Peter C. & Gehrlein, William V., 1977. "Collective rationality versus distribution of power for binary social choice functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 72-91, June.
- Mandler, Michael, 2005. "Harsanyi's utilitarianism via linear programming," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 85-90, July.
- Gabriel Carroll, 2015. "Robustness and Linear Contracts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(2), pages 536-563, February.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:63:y:1969:i:01:p:40-56_26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Einy, Ezra & Lehrer, Ehud, 1989. "Regular Simple Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(2), pages 195-207.
- Takuro Yamashita, 2015. "Implementation in Weakly Undominated Strategies: Optimality of Second-Price Auction and Posted-Price Mechanism," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 1223-1246.
More about this item
Keywordsmajority rule; weighted majority rule; responsiveness; Knightian uncertainty;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2017-12-18 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DES-2017-12-18 (Economic Design)
- NEP-MIC-2017-12-18 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-POL-2017-12-18 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2017-12-18 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hiasdp:hias-e-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ashitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.