Report NEP-MIC-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- InÃ©s Moreno de Barreda & Gilat Levy & Ronny Razin, 2017. "Persuasion with Correlation Neglect: Media Power via Correlation of News Content," Economics Series Working Papers 836, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gentry, Matthew & Komarova, Tatiana & Schiraldi, Pasquale & Shin, Wiroy, 2017. "On Monotone Strategy Equilibria in Simultaneous Auctions for Complementary Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 12483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nizar Allouch, 2017. "Aggregation in Networks," Studies in Economics 1718, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- René Van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2017. "The degree measure as utility function over positions in networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01592181, HAL.
- NAKADA, Satoshi & NITZAN, Shmuel & UI, Takashi, 2017. "Robust Voting under Uncertainty," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-60, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Flavio M. Menezes & John Quiggin, 2017. "The Strategic Industry Supply Curve," Discussion Papers Series 586, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Crutzen, Benoï¿½t SY & Flamand, Sabine & Sahuguet, Nicolas, 2017. "Prize allocation and incentives in team contests," CEPR Discussion Papers 12493, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Belleflamme, Paul & Peitz, Martin, 2017. "Platform competition : who benefits from multihoming?," Working Papers 17-05, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Peter Norman, 2017. "Matching with Frictions and Entry with Poisson Distributed Buyers and Sellers," 2017 Meeting Papers 1150, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomas Deckers & Armin Falk & Fabian Kosse & Pia Pinger & Hannah Schildberg-Horisch, 2017. "Socio-Economic Status and Inequalities in Children’s IQ and Economic Preferences," Working Papers 2017-088, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Nava Kahana & Doron Klunover, 2017. "Sequential Lottery Contests with Multiple Participants," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2017-02, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Monica Anna Giovanniello, 2017. "Echo Chambers: Voter-to-Voter Communication and Political Competition," 2017 Papers pgi364, Job Market Papers.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Xinwei Ma & Yusufcan Masatlioglu & Elchin Suleymanov, 2017. "A Random Attention Model," Papers 1712.03448, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Antony Millner & Hélène Ollivier & Leo Simon, 2017. "Confirmation bias and signaling in Downsian elections," PSE Working Papers halshs-01631494, HAL.
- Burkovskaya, Anastasia, 2017. "A Model of State Aggregation," Working Papers 2017-12, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Compte, Olivier & Jehiel, Philippe, 2017. "On the Optimal Majority Rule," CEPR Discussion Papers 12492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tajika, Tomoya, 2017. "Organizational Concealment: An Incentive of Reducing the Responsibility," Discussion Paper Series 667, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2017. "Escalation in Dynamic Conflict: On Beliefs and Selection," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2017-05, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.