Behavioral economics and auto-images of distributions of random variables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Harin, 2012. "Data Dispersion in Economics (I) - Possibility of Restrictions," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 59-70, August.
- Harin, Alexander, 2017. "Can forbidden zones for the expectation explain noise influence in behavioral economics and decision sciences?," MPRA Paper 76240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Harin, 2012. "Data Dispersion in Economics(II) - Inevitability and Consequences of Restrictions," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 24-36, November.
- Steftcho P. Dokov & David P. Morton, 2005. "Second-Order Lower Bounds on the Expectation of a Convex Function," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 662-677, August.
- Daniel Kahneman & Richard H. Thaler, 2006. "Anomalies: Utility Maximization and Experienced Utility," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 221-234, Winter.
More about this item
Keywordsrandom variables; expectation; utility; prospect theory; decision;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:83025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.