Data Dispersion in Economics (I) - Possibility of Restrictions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harin, Alexander, 2015. "“Luce problem” and discontinuity of Prelec’s function at p = 1," MPRA Paper 63672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harin, Alexander, 2018. "Forbidden zones for the expectation. New mathematical results for behavioral and social sciences," MPRA Paper 86650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harin, Alexander, 2017. "Some estimations of the minimal magnitudes of forbidden zones in experimental data," MPRA Paper 80319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Harin, 2013. "Data dispersion near the boundaries: can it partially explain the problems of decision and utility theories?," Working Papers hal-00851022, HAL.
- Harin, Alexander, 2018. "Forbidden zones and biases for the expectation of a random variable. Version 2," MPRA Paper 85607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harin, Alexander, 2017. "Behavioral economics and auto-images of distributions of random variables," MPRA Paper 83025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harin, Alexander, 2018. "Forbidden zones for the expectation of a random variable. New version 1," MPRA Paper 84248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harin, Alexander, 2014. "Is data interpretation in utility and prospect theories unquestionably correct?," MPRA Paper 53880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harin, Alexander, 2017. "About the minimal magnitudes of measurement’s forbidden zones. Version 1," MPRA Paper 78796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harin, Alexander, 2014. "General correcting formulae for forecasts," MPRA Paper 55283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics; Utility; Probability; Uncertainty; Decisions; Restrictions;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bap:journl:120305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlson). General contact details of provider: http://www.bapress.ca .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.