Report NEP-BAN-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holden, Tom D. & Levine, Paul & Swarbrick, Jonathan M., 2017. "Credit crunches from occasionally binding bank borrowing constraints," EconStor Preprints 168441, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Supriya Kapoor, 2017. "Balance sheet strength and the bank-lending channel: evidence from an emerging market," Working Papers 201709, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Ohanian, Lee E., 2017. "Who Defaults on Their Mortgage, and Why? Policy Implications for Reducing Mortgage Default," Economic Policy Paper 17-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Saqib Aziz & Michael Dowling & Jean-Jacques Lilti, 2016. "Bank Acquisitiveness and Financial Crisis Vulnerability," Post-Print hal-01393953, HAL.
- Poutineau, Jean-Christophe & Vermandel, Gauthier, 2016. "Global Banking and the Conduct of Macroprudential Policy in a Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 81367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Apr 2017.
- Emrah Arbak, 2017. "Identifying the provisioning policies of Belgian banks," Working Paper Research 326, National Bank of Belgium.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio E. Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, 2017. "The Mortgage Rate Conundrum," NBER Working Papers 23784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Kurtzman & Stephan Luck & Thomas Zimmermann, 2017. "Did QE Lead Banks to Relax Their Lending Standards? Evidence from the Federal Reserve's LSAPs," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-093, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Mahmud Minhaj & Otsuka Keijiro & Sawada Yasuyuki & Tanaka Mari & Tanaka Tomomi, 2017. "Women Empowerment in Bangladesh: Household Decisions under Development of Non-Farm Sectors and Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers 154, JICA Research Institute.
- Sengupta, Rajeswari & Vardhan, Harsh, 2017. "Non-performing assets in Indian Banks: This time it is different," MPRA Paper 81403, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Sep 2017.
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Drenik, Andres & Seira, Enrique, 2017. "Sequential Banking: Direct and Externality Effects on Delinquency," CEPR Discussion Papers 12280, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hélène Desgagnés, 2017. "The Rise of Non-Regulated Financial Intermediaries in the Housing Sector and its Macroeconomic Implications," Staff Working Papers 17-36, Bank of Canada.
- Victor Gorshkov, 2017. "Structural Changes in the Russian Outward Banking Foreign Direct Investment," KIER Working Papers 977, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.