Report NEP-FDG-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agiropoulos, Charalampos & Karkalakos, Sotiris & Polemis, Michael, 2019. "Revisiting the finance-growth nexus: A socioeconomic approach," MPRA Paper 95209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam, Marc C. & Jansson, Walter, 2019. "Credit constraints and the propagation of the Great Depression in Germany," Discussion Papers 2019/12, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Jonathan Swarbrick, 2019. "Lending Standards, Productivity and Credit Crunches," Staff Working Papers 19-25, Bank of Canada.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2019. "Winter is possibly not coming : mitigating financial instability in an agent-based model with interbank market," Sciences Po publications 14, Sciences Po.
- Galina Hale & Tumer Kapan & Camelia Minoiu, 2019. "Shock Transmission through Cross-Border Bank Lending: Credit and Real Effects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-052, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Zouri, Stéphane, 2019. "Business cycles,bilateral trade and international financial intergration : Evidence from Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)," MPRA Paper 95275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vanessa S. Tchamyou & Guido Erreygers & Danny Cassimon, 2018. "Inequality, ICT and Financial Access in Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 18/048, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2018. "Challenges of Doing Business in Africa: A Systematic Review," Research Africa Network Working Papers 18/057, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Jana Hamdan, 2019. "The Impact of Mobile Money in Developing Countries," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 131, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.