|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Reep 1 9000 Gent Belgium|
|+32 9 210 97 11|
Vlerick Business SchoolGent, Belgium
: +32 9 210 98 99
+32 9 210 97 00
Reep 1, 9000 Gent
RePEc:edi:vlgmsbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Verweire, K. & Ferguson, T. & Debruyne, M., 2007. "Toward an integrative framework of strategies that work," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-5, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Debruyne, M., 2006. "Simultaneous competitor and customer diffusion: a market growth model based on market space and competition," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-09, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Paul Ingenbleek & Marion Debruyne & Ruud T. Frambach & Theo M. M. Verhallen, 2003. "Successful New Product Pricing Practices: A Contingency Approach," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 289-305, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Paul Ingenbleek & Marion Debruyne & Ruud T. Frambach & Theo M. M. Verhallen, 2003.
"Successful New Product Pricing Practices: A Contingency Approach,"
Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 289-305, December.
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Fiscal Policy and Growth: The Case of the Spanish Regions," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 11(1), pages 9-24, March.
- Rajagopal, 2005.
"Measuring Customer Value and Market Dynamics for New Products of a Firm:An Analytical Construct for Gaining Competitive Advantage,"
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Measuring customer value and market dynamics for new products of a firm: an analytical construct for gaining competitive advantage," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(3/4), pages 187-205.
- Li, Xin & Lian, Zhaotong & Choong, Kwee Keong & Liu, Xiaoming, 2016. "A quantity-flexibility contract with coordination," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 273-284.
- Zsófia KENESEI & Tamás GYULAVÁRI & László SEER, 2013. "The Role Of Marketing In Corporate Competitiveness: Marketing Practice Analysis Of Hungarian Companies," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 7-28, May.
- Peng Du & Qiushuang Chen, 2017. "Skimming or penetration: optimal pricing of new fashion products in the presence of strategic consumers," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 257(1), pages 275-295, October.
- Rajagopal, 2005. "Measuring Customer Value Gaps: An Empirical Study in Mexican Retail Market," Econometrics 0508012, EconWPA.
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Influence of Advertising Variability, Brand Extension Effects, Brand Name, Variety Seeking Behavior and Customer Value on Buying Decisions: A Multi-experiment Analysis," Marketing Working Papers 2006-01-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Riekhof, Hans-Christian & Werner, Franziska, 2010. "Pricing-Prozesse bei Herstellern von Fast Moving Consumer Goods," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2010/01, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marion Debruyne should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.