Report NEP-COM-2006-05-06This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Debruyne, M., 2006. "Simultaneous competitor and customer diffusion: a market growth model based on market space and competition," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-09, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Marc Rysman, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of Payment Card Usage," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-002, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Marin, Dalia & Verdier, Thierry, 2006. "Power Inside the Firm and the Market: A General Equilibrium Approach," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 109, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gerard Llobet & Michael Manove, 2006. "Network Size and Network Capture," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-007, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Robert Malina, 2005. "Market power and the need for regulation in the German airport market," Working Papers 10, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster, revised Mar 2006.
- Cristina Barbot, 2006. "Entry and Accommodation in Airline Markets: Easyjet Caught in the Middle on the London-Grenoble Route," CEF.UP Working Papers 0602, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Evelyn Vezza, 2004. "Poder de Mercado en las Profesiones Autorreguladas: El Desempeño Médico en Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0016, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Picard, Pierre M, 2006. "Government Outsourcing: Public Contracting with Private Monopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 5643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ad van Riet & Moreno Roma, 2006. "Competition, productivity and prices in the euro area services sector," Occasional Paper Series 44, European Central Bank.
- Giebe, Thomas & Grebe, Tim & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2005. "How to Allocate R&D (and Other) Subsidies: An Experimentally Tested Policy Recommendation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 108, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2004. "Competing for Ownership," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-148, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- G. Rossini, 2003. "Private incentives to vertical disintegration among firms with heterogeneous objectives," Working Papers 476, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stokman, Ad C.J. & Hoeberichts, Marco M., 2006. "Price setting behaviour in the Netherlands: results of a survey," Working Paper Series 0607, European Central Bank.
- Patrick Lünnemann & Thomas Mathä, 2006. "New survey evidence on the pricing behaviour of Luxembourg firms," BCL working papers 19, Central Bank of Luxembourg.