Poder de Mercado en las Profesiones Autorreguladas: El Desempeño Médico en Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariana Marchionni & Leonardo Gasparini, 2007. "Tracing out the effects of demographic changes on the income distribution," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(1), pages 97-114, April.
- Mariana Marchionni & Leonardo Gasparini, 2003. "Tracing out the Effects of Demographic Changes on the Income Distribution. The Case of Greater Buenos Aires 1980-2000," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0004, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Leonardo Gasparini, 2005.
"Income Inequality in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evidence from Household Surveys,"
Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0(1-2), pages 29-57, January-D.
- Leonardo Gasparini, 2003. "Income Inequality in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evidence from Household Surveys," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0002, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Winand Emons, 1997. "Credence Goods and Fraudelent Experts," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 28(1), pages 107-119, Spring.
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1981. "Heterogeneous consumers and product differentiation in a market for professional services," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 159-177.
- Nunez, Javier, 2001. "A model of self-regulation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 91-97, December.
- Sutton, John, 1986. "Vertical Product Differentiation: Some Basic Themes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 393-398, May.
- Verboven, Frank, 2002. "Testing for 'Monopoly' Market Power When Products Are Differentiated in Quality," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 70(1), pages 115-133, January.
- Frank Verboben, 1997. "Testing for Monopoly Power when Products are Differentiated in Quality," CIG Working Papers FS IV 97-02, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Aviv Nevo, 2000. "A Practitioner's Guide to Estimation of Random-Coefficients Logit Models of Demand," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 513-548, December.
- Nevo, Aviv, 1997.
"Mergers with Differentiated Products: The Case of Ready-to-Eat Cereal,"
Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series
qt1d53t6ts, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Aviv Nevo, 2003. "Mergers with Differentiated Products: The Case of Ready-to-Eat Cereal," Finance 0303004, EconWPA.
- Matías Horenstein & Sergio Olivieri, 2004. "Polarización del Ingreso en la Argentina: Teoría y Aplicación de la Polarización Pura del Ingreso," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0015, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Avner Shaked & John Sutton, 1982. "Relaxing Price Competition Through Product Differentiation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 3-13.
- Constantatos, Christos & Perrakis, Stylianos, 1999. "Free entry may reduce total willingness-to-pay1," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 105-112, January.
More about this item
Keywordsprofesiones autorreguladas; diferenciación vertical del producto; Logit Mixto; self-regulated professions; vertical product differentiation; Mixed Logit.;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-05-06 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DCM-2006-05-06 (Discrete Choice Models)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dls:wpaper:0016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/funlpar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.