Market power and the need for regulation in the German airport market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Denstadli, Jon Martin, 2004. "Impacts of videoconferencing on business travel: the Norwegian experience," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 371-376.
- A. P. Lerner, 1934. "The Concept of Monopoly and the Measurement of Monopoly Power," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 157-175.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Mueller, Juergen, 2014. "Marginal costs estimation and market power of German airports," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 42-48.
More about this item
Keywordsairport competition; counterveiling power; market power; substitution;
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-05-06 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2006-05-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MIC-2006-05-06 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2006-05-06 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mut:wpaper:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Birgit Rueschenschmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilmuede.html .