Report NEP-CSE-2006-05-06This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerard Llobet & Michael Manove, 2006. "Network Size and Network Capture," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-007, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- F. Lotti & E. Santarelli & M. Vivarelli, 2003. "Gibrat's Law and Market Selection in the Radio, TV & Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Working Papers 478, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Debruyne, M., 2006. "Simultaneous competitor and customer diffusion: a market growth model based on market space and competition," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-09, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Hernandez-Canovas, Gines & Koeter-Kant, Johanna, 2006. "SME Financing in Europe: Cross-Country Determinants of Debt Maturity," Serie Research Memoranda 0009, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Cristina Barbot, 2006. "Entry and Accommodation in Airline Markets: Easyjet Caught in the Middle on the London-Grenoble Route," CEF.UP Working Papers 0602, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- De Hertogh, S. & Van den Broecke, E. & Vereecke, A. & Viaene, S. & Harpham, A., 2006. "A multi-level approach to program objectives: definitions and managerial implications," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-11, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Vereecke, A. & De Meyer, A., 2006. "Do not forget the strategic architecture of your manufacturing network while offshoring," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-12, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Danny Campbell & W. George Hutchinson & Riccardo Scarpa, 2007. "Using Choice Experiments to Explore the Spatial Distribution of Willingness to Pay for Rural Landscape Improvements," Working Papers in Economics 07/06, University of Waikato.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Picard, Pierre M, 2006. "Government Outsourcing: Public Contracting with Private Monopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 5643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Malina, 2005. "Market power and the need for regulation in the German airport market," Working Papers 10, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster, revised Mar 2006.
- Peter Doeringer & David G. Terkla, "undated". "Foreign Direct Investment, Management Practices, and Social Capital New Evidence on the Host Country Effects of Japanese Multinationals," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-129, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Sanghamitra Das & Dilip Mookherjee, 2004. "Ownership Form and Contractual Enefficiency: Comparing Performance of Cooperatives and Private Factories in the Indian Sugar Industry," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-139, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Heike Link & Wolfgang Götze & Veli Himanen, 2006. "Estimating the marginal costs of airport operation by using multivariate time series model with correlated error terms," Working Papers 11, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Lileeva, Alla, 2006. "Liaisons globales - Les avantages de l'investissement direct de l'étranger pour les établissements sous contrôle canadien : le rôle des liens verticaux," L'économie canadienne en transition 2006010f, Statistics Canada, Division de l'analyse économique.