Do not forget the strategic architecture of your manufacturing network while offshoring
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Grossler, 2010. "An Exploratory Study of Differences in Manufacturing Strategy between National and Global Production Firms," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 47-62, December.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational manufacturing; network management; outsourcing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-05-06 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CNA-2006-05-06 (China)
- NEP-CSE-2006-05-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-SEA-2006-05-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2006-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .