Fiscal Policy and Growth: The Case of the Spanish Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt & Matthias Staat, 2004.
"Analyzing Product Efficiency – A Customer-Oriented Approach,"
- Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt & Matthias Staat, 2004. "Analyzing Product Efficiency – A Customer-Oriented Approach," Microeconomics 0402008, EconWPA.
- Perraudin, William R. M. & Sorensen, Bent E., 2000. "The demand for risky assets: Sample selection and household portfolios," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 117-144, July.
- Michaela Draganska & Dipak C. Jain, 2005. "Product-Line Length as a Competitive Tool," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Paul Ingenbleek & Marion Debruyne & Ruud T. Frambach & Theo M. M. Verhallen, 2003. "Successful New Product Pricing Practices: A Contingency Approach," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 289-305, December.
- Rajagopal, 2006.
"Measuring customer value and market dynamics for new products of a firm: an analytical construct for gaining competitive advantage,"
Global Business and Economics Review,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(3/4), pages 187-205.
- Rajagopal, 2005. "Measuring Customer Value and Market Dynamics for New Products of a Firm:An Analytical Construct for Gaining Competitive Advantage," Econometrics 0502012, EconWPA.
- Donkers, A.C.D. & Verhoef, P.C. & de Jong, M.G., 2003. "Predicting Customer Lifetime Value in Multi-Service Industries," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-038-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Villanueva, Julian & Bhardwaj, Pradeep & Chen, Yuxin & Balasubramanian, Sridhar, 2004. "Managing customer relationships: Should managers really focus on the long term?," IESE Research Papers D/560, IESE Business School.
- Andrew Davies, 2004. "Moving base into high-value integrated solutions: a value stream approach," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 727-756, October.
- Rajagopal & Romulo Sanchez, 2004. "Analysis of Customer Portfolio and Relationship Management Models : Bridging Managerial Dimensions," Microeconomics 0407001, EconWPA.
- Ulf Johanson & Maria Mårtensson & Matti Skoog, 2001. "Measuring to understand intangible performance drivers," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 407-437.
- Rajagopal, 2005.
"Measuring Variability Factors in Consumer Value for Profit Optimization in a Firm - A Framework for Analysis,"
Journal of Economics and Management,
College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 1(1), pages 85-103, January.
- Rajagopal, 2004. "Measuring Variability Factors in Consumer Values for Profit Optimization in a Firm – A Framework for Analysis," Microeconomics 0407011, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eis:articl:106rajagopal. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan Wheatley). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsntuuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.