Analyzing Product Efficiency – A Customer-Oriented Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt & Matthias Staat, 2004. "Analyzing Product Efficiency – A Customer-Oriented Approach," Microeconomics 0402004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Mahajan, Jayashree, 1991. "A data envelopment analytic model for assessing the relative efficiency of the selling function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 189-205, July.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Lefkoff-Hagius, Roxanne & Mason, Charlotte H, 1993. "Characteristic, Beneficial, and Image Attributes in Consumer Judgments of Similarity and Preference," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 100-110, June.
- Hjorth-Andersen, Chr, 1984. "The Concept of Quality and the Efficiency of Markets for Consumer Products," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 708-718, September.
- DeSarbo, Wayne S. & Kim, Youngchan & Wedel, Michel & Fong, Duncan K. H., 1998. "A Bayesian approach to the spatial representation of market structure from consumer choice data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 285-305, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Fiscal Policy and Growth: The Case of the Spanish Regions," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 11(1), pages 9-24, March.
- Rajagopal, 2006.
"Measuring customer value and market dynamics for new products of a firm: an analytical construct for gaining competitive advantage,"
Global Business and Economics Review,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(3/4), pages 187-205.
- Rajagopal, 2005. "Measuring Customer Value and Market Dynamics for New Products of a Firm:An Analytical Construct for Gaining Competitive Advantage," Econometrics 0502012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans H.Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt & Matthias Braehler, 2004. "The Customer Lifetime Value Concept And Its Contribution To Corporate Valuation," Microeconomics 0402006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajagopal, 2005. "Measuring Customer Value Gaps: An Empirical Study in Mexican Retail Market," Econometrics 0508012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer Value; Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA); Efficiency Analysis; Market Partitioning; Product-Market Structuring;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIC-2004-02-08 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0402008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.