A Super Efficiency Model for Product Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christos Papahristodoulou, 1997. "A DEA model to evaluate car efficiency," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(11), pages 1493-1508.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Doyle, JR & Green, RH, 1991. "Comparing products using data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 631-638.
- Cook, Wade D. & Seiford, Larry M., 2009. "Data envelopment analysis (DEA) - Thirty years on," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Magid M. Abraham & Leonard M. Lodish, 1993. "An Implemented System for Improving Promotion Productivity Using Store Scanner Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 248-269.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Mahajan, Jayashree, 1991. "A data envelopment analytic model for assessing the relative efficiency of the selling function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 189-205, July.
- H. H. Bauer & M. Staat & M. Hammerschmidt, 2003. "Value Based Benchmarking and Market Partitioning," Microeconomics 0309004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Staat & Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt, 2004. "Structuring Product-Markets: An Approach Based On Customer Value," Microeconomics 0401002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:30:y:2013:i:01:n:s0217595912500479 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer Value; Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA); Marketing Efficiency; Product Marketing; Super Efficiency Model;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-02-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2004-02-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2004-02-08 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0402011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.