A DEA model to evaluate car efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Papahristodoulou, C., 1995. "Technical Efficiency and Returns to Scale in the U.S., Japanese and German Auto Manufacturing," Papers 1995-05, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mika Kortelainen & Timo Kuosmanen, 2007.
"Eco-efficiency analysis of consumer durables using absolute shadow prices,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 57-69, October.
- Mika Kortelainen & Timo Kuosmanen, 2005. "Eco-Efficiency Analysis of Consumer Durables Using Absolute Shadow Prices," Public Economics 0511022, EconWPA.
- Hampf, Benjamin & Krüger, Jens J., 2010. "Technical efficiency of automobiles: A nonparametric approach incorporating carbon dioxide emissions," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 198, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Matthias Staat & Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt, 2004. "Structuring Product-Markets: An Approach Based On Customer Value," Microeconomics 0401002, EconWPA.
- Inha Oh & Jeong-Dong Lee & Seogwon Hwang & Almas Heshmati, 2010.
"Analysis of product efficiency in the Korean automobile market from a consumer’s perspective,"
Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 119-137, February.
- Oh, Inha & Lee, Jeong-Dong & Hwang, Seogwon & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Analysis of Product Efficiency in the Korean Automobile Market from a Consumer’s Perspective," Ratio Working Papers 95, The Ratio Institute.
- Marco Guerzoni & Rene Soellner, 2013.
"Uniqueness Seeking and Demand Estimation in the German Automobile Industry,"
Eurasian Business Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(2), pages 179-199, December.
- Marco Guerzoni & Rene Soellner, 2013. "Uniqueness Seeking and Demand Estimation in the German Automobile Industry," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(2), pages 179-199, December.
- Marco Guerzoni & Rene Soellner, 2009. "Uniqueness seeking and demand estimation in the German automobile industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-050, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- H. H. Bauer & M. Staat & M. Hammerschmidt, 2003. "Value Based Benchmarking and Market Partitioning," Microeconomics 0309004, EconWPA.
- Matthias Staat & Maik Hammerschmidt, 2004. "A Super Efficiency Model for Product Evaluation," Microeconomics 0402011, EconWPA.
- Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krüger & René Söllner, 2012.
"Product quality, product price, and share dynamics in the German compact car market,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 1085-1115, October.
- Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krüger & Rene Söllner, 2010. "Product Quality, Product Price, and Share Dynamics in the German Compact Car Market," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Perdiguero, Jordi & Jiménez, Juan Luis, 2013. "Are car manufacturers on the way to reduce CO2 emissions?: A DEA approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 77-86.
- Choi, Hyundo & Oh, Inha, 2010. "Analysis of product efficiency of hybrid vehicles and promotion policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2262-2271, May.
- Ylvinger, Svante, 2003. "Light-duty vehicles and external impacts: Product- and policy-performance assessment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 194-208, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:29:y:1997:i:11:p:1493-1508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.