Value Based Benchmarking and Market Partitioning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christos Papahristodoulou, 1997. "A DEA model to evaluate car efficiency," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(11), pages 1493-1508.
- Doyle, JR & Green, RH, 1991. "Comparing products using data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 631-638.
- Kamakura, Wagner A & Ratchford, Brian T & Agrawal, Jagdish, 1988. " Measuring Market Efficiency and Welfare Loss," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 289-302, December.
- DeSarbo, Wayne S. & Kim, Youngchan & Wedel, Michel & Fong, Duncan K. H., 1998. "A Bayesian approach to the spatial representation of market structure from consumer choice data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 285-305, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Staat & Maik Hammerschmidt, 2004. "A Super Efficiency Model for Product Evaluation," Microeconomics 0402011, EconWPA.
- Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krüger & René Söllner, 2012.
"Product quality, product price, and share dynamics in the German compact car market,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 1085-1115, October.
- Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krüger & Rene Söllner, 2010. "Product Quality, Product Price, and Share Dynamics in the German Compact Car Market," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
KeywordsData Envelopment Analysis (DEA); Market Partitioning; Benchmarking; Product-Market Structuring; Customer Value;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IND-2003-09-14 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0309004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.