A Bayesian approach to the spatial representation of market structure from consumer choice data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wedel, Michel & DeSarbo, Wayne S, 1996. "An Exponential-Family Multidimensional Scaling Mixture Methodology," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(4), pages 447-459, October.
- Manrai, Ajay K., 1995. "Mathematical models of brand choice behavior," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Ulf Böckenholt & Ingo Böckenholt, 1991. "Constrained latent class analysis: Simultaneous classification and scaling of discrete choice data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 699-716, December.
- Fong, Duncan K H & Bolton, Gary E, 1997. "Analyzing Ultimatum Bargaining: A Bayesian Approach to the Comparison of Two Potency Curves under Shape Constraints," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(3), pages 335-344, July.
- Kamel Jedidi & Wayne DeSarbo, 1991. "A stochastic multidimensional scaling procedure for the spatial representation of three-mode, three-way pick any/J data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 471-494, September.
- Allenby, Greg M & Lenk, Peter J, 1995. "Reassessing Brand Loyalty, Price Sensitivity, and Merchandising Effects on Consumer Brand Choice," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(3), pages 281-289, July.
- McCulloch, Robert & Rossi, Peter E., 1994. "An exact likelihood analysis of the multinomial probit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 207-240.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Jaewun Cho, 1989. "A stochastic multidimensional scaling vector threshold model for the spatial representation of “pick any/n” data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 105-129, March.
- Elrod, Terry & Keane, Michael, 1995. "A Factor-Analytic Probit Model for Representing the Market Structure in Panel Data," MPRA Paper 52434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lynch, John G, Jr & Chakravarti, Dipankar & Mitra, Anusree, 1991. " Contrast Effects in Consumer Judgments: Changes in Mental Representations or in the Anchoring of Rating Scales?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 284-297, December.
- Peter J. Lenk & Wayne S. DeSarbo & Paul E. Green & Martin R. Young, 1996. "Hierarchical Bayes Conjoint Analysis: Recovery of Partworth Heterogeneity from Reduced Experimental Designs," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(2), pages 173-191.
- Farley, John U & Katz, Jerrold & Lehmann, Donald R, 1978. " Impact of Different Comparison Sets on Evaluation of a New Subcompact Car Brand," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 138-142, Se.
- Ratneshwar, Srinivasan & Shocker, Allan D & Stewart, David W, 1987. " Toward Understanding the Attraction Effect: The Implications of Product Stimulus Meaningfulness and Familiarity," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 520-533, March.
- Amos Tversky & Itamar Simonson, 1993. "Context-Dependent Preferences," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1179-1189, October.