Mathematical models of brand choice behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P. K. Kannan & Gordon P. Wright, 1991. "Modeling and Testing Structured Markets: A Nested Logit Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 58-82.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Dennis H. Gensch, 1987. "A Two-Stage Disaggregate Attribute Choice Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 223-239.
- S. R. Dalal & R. W. Klein, 1988. "A Flexible Class of Discrete Choice Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 232-251.
- Gaundry, Marc J. I. & Dagenais, Marcel G., 1979. "The dogit model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 105-111, June.
- Glazer, Rashi & Kahn, Barbara E & Moore, William L, 1991. " The Influence of External Constraints on Brand Choice: The Lone-Alternative Effect," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 119-27, June.
- Hensher, David A, 1986. "Sequential and Full Information Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Nested Logit Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 657-67, November.
- John Rotondo, 1986. "Technical Note—Price as an Aspect of Choice in EBA," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 391-402.
- Daniel L. McFadden, 1976. "Quantal Choice Analaysis: A Survey," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 363-390 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne S. Desarbo & Ajay K. Manrai, 1992. "A New Multidimensional Scaling Methodology for the Analysis of Asymmetric Proximity Data in Marketing Research," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 1-20.
- Dennis H. Gensch & Joseph A. Svestka, 1979. "An Exact Hierarchical Algorithm for Determining Aggregate Statistics from Individual Choice Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(10), pages 939-952, October.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 1992. "Estimating a Multinomial Probit Model of Brand Choice Using the Method of Simulated Moments," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 386-407.
- John H. Roberts & Glen L. Urban, 1988. "Modeling Multiattribute Utility, Risk, and Belief Dynamics for New Consumer Durable Brand Choice," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(2), pages 167-185, February.
- Eliashberg, Jehoshua & Manrai, Ajay K., 1992. "Optimal positioning of new product-concepts: Some analytical implications and empirical results," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 376-397, December.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 1993. "Investigating Purchase Incidence, Brand Choice and Purchase Quantity Decisions of Households," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 184-208.
- John R. Hauser, 1978. "Consumer Preference Axioms: Behavioral Postulates for Describing and Predicting Stochastic Choice," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(13), pages 1331-1341, September.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Wise, David A, 1978.
"A Conditional Probit Model for Qualitative Choice: Discrete Decisions Recognizing Interdependence and Heterogeneous Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 403-26, March.
- J. A. Hausman & D. A. Wise, 1976. "A Conditional Profit Model for Qualitative Choice: Discrete Decisions Recognizing Interdependence and Heterogeneous Preferences," Working papers 173, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jehoshua Eliashberg & John R. Hauser, 1985. "A Measurement Error Approach for Modeling Consumer Risk Preference," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Keller, Kevin Lane & Staelin, Richard, 1989. " Assessing Biases in Measuring Decision Effectiveness and Information Overload," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 504-08, March.
- Imran S. Currim & Rakesh K. Sarin, 1989. "Prospect Versus Utility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(1), pages 22-41, January.
- Green, Paul E. & Krieger, Abba M., 1989. "Recent contributions to optimal product positioning and buyer segmentation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 127-141, July.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Jordan J. Louviere, 1993. "Testing Predicted Choices Against Observations in Probabilistic Discrete-Choice Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 270-279.
- Moore, William L. & Lehmann, Donald R. & Pessemier, Edgar A., 1986. "Hierarchical representations of market structures and choice processes through preference trees," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 371-386, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:82:y:1995:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.