MARKEX: An intelligent decision support system for product development decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McFadden, Daniel, 1980. "Econometric Models for Probabilistic Choice among Products," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 13-29, July.
- Daniel L. McFadden, 1976. "Quantal Choice Analaysis: A Survey," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 363-390 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Magid M. Abraham & Leonard M. Lodish, 1987. "Promoter: An Automated Promotion Evaluation System," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(2), pages 101-123.
- Jacquet-Lagreze, E. & Siskos, J., 1982. "Assessing a set of additive utility functions for multicriteria decision-making, the UTA method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-164, June.
- Baourakis, G. & Matsatsinis, N. F. & Siskos, Y., 1996. "Agricultural product development using multidimensional and multicriteria analyses: The case of wine," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 321-334, October.
- Manrai, Ajay K., 1995. "Mathematical models of brand choice behavior," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Jehoshua Eliashberg, 1980. "Consumer Preference Judgments: An Exposition with Empirical Applications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 60-77, January.
- Matthew J. Liberatore & Anthony C. Stylianou, 1995. "Expert Support Systems for New Product Development Decision Making: A Modeling Framework and Applications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(8), pages 1296-1316, August.
- Raymond R. Burke & Arvind Rangaswamy & Jerry Wind & Jehoshua Eliashberg, 1990. "A Knowledge-Based System for Advertising Design," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(3), pages 212-229.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samaras, Georgios D. & Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F. & Zopounidis, Constantin, 2008. "A multicriteria DSS for stock evaluation using fundamental analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 1380-1401, June.
- Alexouda, Georgia & Paparrizos, Konstantinos, 2001. "A genetic algorithm approach to the product line design problem using the seller's return criterion: An extensive comparative computational study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 165-178, October.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:14:y:2005:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-005-7443-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Loebbecke, Claudia & Huyskens, Claudio, 2009. "Development of a model-based netsourcing decision support system using a five-stage methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(3), pages 653-661, June.
- Siskos, Y. & Spyridakos, A., 1999. "Intelligent multicriteria decision support: Overview and perspectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 236-246, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:113:y:1999:i:2:p:336-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.